Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

is the Carthay iconic building coming to universal.......

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the Carthay iconic building coming to universal.......

Well according to another site, the construction going on in the former west stunt show area will be a new hub for universal studios Hollywood. One of the structures has a tall tower and supposedly it will be a replica of the iconic Carthay theater.

Is universal copying WDI and creating the iconic theater as a centerpiece for universal studios? If yes why?

anybody have any info

Re: is the Carthay iconic building coming to universal.......

Which site would that be?

We were thinking it looks similar to a theater marquee or something of the sort, and someone mentioned it looked similar to how the Carthay Circle Theater looked when it was under construction. But I don't see a reason to believe that it's going to be another Carthay Theater.
    "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

Comment

screamscape

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
        screamscape
        Oh wow. I'll check that post out. Thanks!
        "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

Comment

The article isn't any further sourced than (and this is a quote) " I’m told that the new iconic tower building going up inside Universal Studios Hollywood right now will be a replica of the Carthay Circle Theater building." It *IS* Screamscape, so weight that how you will.
          Account abandoned due to trolls

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X