Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the Carthay iconic building coming to universal.......

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the Carthay iconic building coming to universal.......

Well according to another site, the construction going on in the former west stunt show area will be a new hub for universal studios Hollywood. One of the structures has a tall tower and supposedly it will be a replica of the iconic Carthay theater.

Is universal copying WDI and creating the iconic theater as a centerpiece for universal studios? If yes why?

anybody have any info

Re: is the Carthay iconic building coming to universal.......

Which site would that be?

We were thinking it looks similar to a theater marquee or something of the sort, and someone mentioned it looked similar to how the Carthay Circle Theater looked when it was under construction. But I don't see a reason to believe that it's going to be another Carthay Theater.
    "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

Comment

screamscape

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
        screamscape
        Oh wow. I'll check that post out. Thanks!
        "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

Comment

The article isn't any further sourced than (and this is a quote) " I’m told that the new iconic tower building going up inside Universal Studios Hollywood right now will be a replica of the Carthay Circle Theater building." It *IS* Screamscape, so weight that how you will.
          Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X