• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UUOPLee
    MiceChatter
    • Dec 2012

Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast Episode 59 Discussion

Hey everyone, our ;atest podcast is out and we'd love to hear your thoughts on the show.

If you haven't listened then head over to www.uuopodcast.libsyn.com or itunes and check it out and then head straight back here.
    Let's get some discussion going on and create a great Universal Orlando community.
  • Coasterjunkie
    Roller coaster enthusiast
    • Jan 2013

Re: Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast Episode 59 Discussion

Another great podcast! I myself can't wait to try a Flaming Moe and The Colgger from Krusty's Burgers. On a different subject, I've ridden Aerosmith's Rock n' Rollercoaster at DHS and I've been on both Flight of Fear coasters at King's Island and King's Dominion. The Flight of Fear coasters used to be called Outer Limits: Flight of Fear until the Outer Limits TV show was cancelled and they lost the Outer Limits title. Those two coasters were built by Premier as was Aerosmith's Rock n' Rollercoaster with some slight track modifications. The Flight of Fear coasters are rougher than the Rock n' Rollercoaster which is pretty smooth if you ask me but its been a year or two since I was there last.
    Current coaster count: 179
    100th coaster: Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood
    150th coaster: Intimidator at Carowinds
    last new park addition: Six Flags Great America

Comment

• KingEric
      is in Antarctica
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      • Oct 2007

Re: Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast Episode 59 Discussion

Oh the food at Springfield is so dang good!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X