This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin in the Woods coming to HHN 23

“The Cabin in the Woods” haunted house to bring over-the-top gore to Halloween Horror Nights 2013 at Universal Orlando | Inside the Magic

so sad that its not coming to HHNH but oh well...thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: Cabin in the Woods coming to HHN 23

We will have a new segment in the next podcast, all about news and rumours for hhn23 and would livevto know your thought and we'll read them out on the show.

Personally, I wasn't a fan of the movie, but I think it could make a great house.

Comment

well it could come so don't say its not coming. I am willing to guess Hollywood is getting out of Orlando's night.
      I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexshow View Post
        well it could come so don't say its not coming. I am willing to guess Hollywood is getting out of Orlando's night.
        Sadly, murdy already stated that CITW is strictly for Orlando this year

Comment

Originally posted by UUOPLee View Post
          We will have a new segment in the next podcast, all about news and rumours for hhn23 and would livevto know your thought and we'll read them out on the show.

Personally, I wasn't a fan of the movie, but I think it could make a great house.
          I loved the movie. I thought it was a great tribute to horror films as well as horror tropes. I think it will make a great house, but I'm curious as to how they will pull it off seeing that the purge only took up less that a 3rd of the film. Still somewhat sad Murdy didn't grab it this year. I would have loved to see a sugar plum fairy haha. As for the other rumors they all sound very interesting. If they're true Orlando has a pretty solid line up on their hands...hopefully Hollywood does as well (although I'm really tired of Alice Cooper).

Comment

I thought the movie was great. Fun, a little scary (takes a LOT to scare me) and well written. Too bad it's not coming to Hollywood but I'm sure Murdy has something up his sleeve.

Comment

i think murdy has a different cabin in the woods in the works, one with a groovy main character

Comment

Cabin in the Woods is going to be incredible!
                Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X