Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

USH Super Silly Fun Land w/ "Soarr and Spin' Themed Flat Ride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH Super Silly Fun Land w/ "Soarr and Spin' Themed Flat Ride

Source: Screamscape

Word has it that Universal Hollywood will get a new little kid play land with wet and dry areas, along with a creatively themed "soar and spin" flat ride. I'm thinking it might be an extension of the Despicable Me theme.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: USH Super Silly Fun Land w/ &quot;Soarr and Spin' Themed Flat Ride

I would not mind another ride in that area....its better then wasting the whole area on a playground like before

Though I'd rather us get the Twirl N Hurl still if we ever get Simpsons land
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
      I would not mind another ride in that area....its better then wasting the whole area on a playground like before

Though I'd rather us get the Twirl N Hurl still if we ever get Simpsons land
      Along with a soar and spin ride/diversion, a Twirl and Hurl would also be fun. Regardless of what themed mini area is built, I hope USH gets a new midway game area.

Comment

Super Silly Fun Land was confirmed a very long time ago.
        Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
          Super Silly Fun Land was confirmed a very long time ago.
          It sounds like a lot of light-hearted fun. They need to build it soon if they don't want to rake on a new name....possibly "Super silly Un-Land.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
            It sounds like a lot of light-hearted fun. They need to build it soon if they don't want to rake on a new name....possibly "Super silly Un-Land.
            They have 8 months until they are expected to open Minion Mayhem/SSFL. Plenty of time.

Its not like they haven't done anything :

Click image for larger version

Name:	9631448924_6fb7e4af1f_c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	7351984

Inside Universal » Unofficial Universal Studios Hollywood Guide » August 29, 2013 Park Update – WaterWorld, Despicable Me and Halloween Horror Nights
            For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
              They have 8 months until they are expected to open Minion Mayhem/SSFL. Plenty of time.

Its not like they haven't done anything :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31768[/ATTACH]
              ahh! Thanks for the super fun pic! Can't wait for the unveiling eight months from now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X