Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Universal Studios Parking!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios Parking!

I never understood the parking.

I know the General Parking $10-15.
    but I have no idea where Front Gate parking $30-35 is at.
    also where is Preferred Parking $20-25?

and is it worth paying an extra $5-20. Honestly they all look the same. Someone show me a map.

Also it slows down the line when the employee has to explain all 3 options to each car. I just straight up say I want General parking and have my money ready.

Re: Universal Studios Parking!

If I recall correctly, Preferred Parking is located on levels 6 and 7 of the Frankenstein structure, the flat lot adjacent to CityWalk (approximately between Billabong and Tony Roma's) and on the first level and partially the second level of the Jurassic structure. I believe Main Gate Parking is the remaining portion of the above flat lot directly in front of the Globe Fountain/main entrance (approximately between Billabong and Saddle Ranch).

Comment

^I love how you say "show me a map", but when the cars in front of you are shown the map, you complain how it slows down the line. )

But to your point, since I never bother asking for it (because I have the AP that includes general parking), I'm not 100% clear on the differences either. But I'm fairly sure one of those options is the flat, outdoor lot directly behind Citywalk and the globe fountain, as mentioned above.

I believe it would be considered preferred because there's no need to take any sort of escalator/elevator/stairs to get to the park, and walks through Citywalk are minimized a bit more. So if you feel it's worth an extra $10-ish bucks or more to have a considerably shorter walk, then it's worth it.

Oh, and let's not forget to add the Valet parking option as well!
      Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

they have it because there are people that will pay for it. Same reason why they have a FOL and VIP ticket.

Comment

So bacislly preferred and general parking share the same lot but different levels? i parked Frankenstein for general parking level 5. But level 6 & 7 is preferred? Wow, I think that's a rip off. Big rip off. I think universal is tricking people.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X