Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHN with NO Front of Line Pass? Possible????? (First Timer)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHN with NO Front of Line Pass? Possible????? (First Timer)

Hello HHN Fans,

I never went to Halloween Horror Nights. I am only buying General Admission.
    And want to do ALL six Mazes along with the terror tram, Bill Ted, and Transformers. (and maybe the 3 other rides if I have time)

I need a schedule/guide in a specific order to make everything efficiently as possible. I am going on Sun Oct 6.

Thank YOU!

Re: HHN with NO Front of Line Pass? Possible????? (First Timer)

read this thread it has a couple good strategies.

http://micechat.com/forums/universal...ew-9-20-a.html
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Ah, thanks biggs! I was about to reply and suggest he check out my review. Furthermore, if its too long for ya (I totally understand haha) , I suggest a few things: get there by 5, do early access, do the backlot mazes first, and see Bill and Ted last. Also, be sure to eat and shop when you get there early to get it out of the way and not clogging up your night.

I did every single attraction possible, had an hour long dinner, and saw the 12:30 Bill and Ted instead of the 1:45 one simply because i had just that much time and then left early.

In addition, I recommend not going the 18-19th or the 25th - 26th as those will be the most crowded and most expensive weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by dth316 View Post
        Ah, thanks biggs! I was about to reply and suggest he check out my review. Furthermore, if its too long for ya (I totally understand haha) , I suggest a few things: get there by 5, do early access, do the backlot mazes first, and see Bill and Ted last. Also, be sure to eat and shop when you get there early to get it out of the way and not clogging up your night.

I did every single attraction possible, had an hour long dinner, and saw the 12:30 Bill and Ted instead of the 1:45 one simply because i had just that much time and then left early.

In addition, I recommend not going the 18-19th or the 25th - 26th as those will be the most crowded and most expensive weekends.
        oh ok thx for your Trip Report!!!! how exactly do I do the early access?

Comment

There will be an early access line to the far right of the turnstiles, there should be 2 or 3 signs indicating the area and there will definitely be employees standing around to ask and directing people. Directly after security check, go all the way to the right. You'll see VIP check-in and you'll know you're in the right place. There will be mobile ticket scanning posts and you'll be lined up right in front of Waterworld. They let you into the park at 6:30, so I suggest getting into the holding area by 6.

Comment

I've always done FOL passes and its so nice and less stressful by far! You have time to take in the signs and do mazes multiple times. I will be trying VIP this year just to see how many times I can get scared!
            Jeff Wayne

Comment

Well I've done HHN for 4 years now with just a normal ticket and if you do the mazes right...you don't need a pass but if your group wants to spend the extra money go for it.

My route for this is is going to be
              Boggyman

Then down to the lower lot and go on the Walking Dead/Black Sabbath
              Then Insidious and Evil Dead...go on a few rides and head back up for dinner

Then go on the Tram (my guess is it will be at a 40 min wait by then) hit that and the Monster Remix maze and see Bill and Ted and be done..and the longest line will be 40 mins and I wont pay a dime more
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I've done 5 years in a row now general admission and I always get to every maze and show, and often have done every attraction... minus The Simpsons. They key, as everyone has said, is to get there early. I have often gotten into the park at 630pm and have hit 4 or 5 mazes by 8pm. So you can get things done if you get there early.

HOWEVER... I have found that the major bummer with this strategy is that I often have done everything (minus Bill and Ted) by 10/1030pm. At that point, maze lines are an hour+ and my group never wants to stay and re-do mazes with that long of a wait. This is why I am contemplating FoL this year.

Basically I see it as I can either pay general admission to get 3-4 good hours in the park and see all of the mazes once, OR I can buy FoL and get 6-7 good hours in the park with unlimited maze access.
                Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X