Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Harry Potter at USH 4:30 tomorrow!

Screamscape shared a tweet that Daniel Radcliff will be meeting fans at USH tomorrow at 4:30pm. They must be making some announcement regarding WWOHP. Wish I could play hooky tomorrow :/

Universal Studios Hollywood

Good news for Harry Potter fans, according to a tweet from Mike Sington (Dir. of Operations), Daniel Radcliffe will be at Universal Studios Hollywood on October 3rd. According to the tweet, be outside the park gates at 4:30pm.
    It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Re: Meet Harry Potter at USH 4:30 tomorrow!

its for extra...

Comment

It's just for the taping of Extra but I am sure Larry Kurzweil will jump at the opportunity for some sort of Harry Potter cross promotion since he is in town.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
        It's just for the taping of Extra but I am sure Larry Kurzweil will jump at the opportunity for some sort of Harry Potter cross promotion since he is in town.
        or ya know, to promote a TV show that tapes at the theme park he works at.

Comment

Originally posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
          or ya know, to promote a TV show that tapes at the theme park he works at.
          Obviously?

That doesn't mean he couldn't have set up a quick camera crew to shoot Daniel saying "come visit WWoHP in 2016".

Comment

A friend and I went for the Extra taping. Daniel made it to a few fans after his interview, but only a small handful, before he was whisked away by his people. Later that evening he was on Watch What Happens Live which films at 11 ET (8 PT), and I heard he was supposed to make an appearance at his LA premiere of the new film he's promoting that same day. I can't imagine what a whirlwind media weeks must be for him!

But who knows, he may have done a quick promo shot or two inside the park before he came out for the Extra interview, but the focus at that point was on Kill Your Darlings.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X