This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Full look at Despicable Me Ride Area at Universal Studios Hollywood

A full overview look at Despicable Me Minion Mayhem Ride area including the facade, pre-show, gift shop, and Gru's Diner.

The only thing missing from the video is a look at Super Silly Fun Land since it's still under construction.

Despicable Me Super Silly Fun land sure looks beautiful at dusk. Love it!

The New Super Silly Fun Land Water Play area is now open:

Last edited by SoCalbma; 05-07-2014, 12:41 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: A Full look at Despicable Me Ride Area at Universal Studios Hollywood

Thanks for posting the video. Based on the seating, it looks like the Shrek 4D show which it's more of a movie than a ride. But I also noticed there are lap bars, so maybe the seats lift up in the air like the Simpsons ride? Anyone here been on the rehearsal showings? If so, can you explain the "ride" portion of this attraction? Do the seats lift in the air? Is there more movement than the Shrek 4D show?

UPDATE: Another question. For the preview showings. I have a preview ticket for 9am. But I thought when I filled out the form it said it was a 9a to 12p range for the ticket. Anyone else already gone to the preview? If so, is it a time range and not just the exact time printed on the ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by xenon2000 View Post
      Thanks for posting the video. Based on the seating, it looks like the Shrek 4D show which it's more of a movie than a ride. But I also noticed there are lap bars, so maybe the seats lift up in the air like the Simpsons ride? Anyone here been on the rehearsal showings? If so, can you explain the "ride" portion of this attraction? Do the seats lift in the air? Is there more movement than the Shrek 4D show?
      It's a simulator. More like a tamer Simpsons than Shrek.

Comment

Originally posted by xenon2000 View Post
        UPDATE: Another question. For the preview showings. I have a preview ticket for 9am. But I thought when I filled out the form it said it was a 9a to 12p range for the ticket. Anyone else already gone to the preview? If so, is it a time range and not just the exact time printed on the ticket?
        This ticket says your reservation is good for a three hour window after the time stated on your ticket. So yeah, you can go anytime between 9am and 12pm.
        sigpic

Comment

Silly Swirly has now open in Super Silly Fun land at Universal Studios Hollywood

Last edited by SoCalbma; 04-15-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Despicable Me Super Silly Fun land sure looks beautiful at dusk. Love it!

Comment

Thanks for a great video. I always thought the London area was great at night too and this just looks to add to that. In the past it seemed like the park closed too early to enjoy all the night time lighting. I'm excited about the recently announced night time tram rides and hope guests are able to spend more time enjoying the park at night.

Comment

The New Super Silly Fun Land Water Play area is now open:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X