This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News WWOHP in USJ to Open in June

Yup thats right USJ is opening WWOHP in June.But theres a catch you might wanna think of MM+ in Universal beCause due to capacity since January Some of the Major Attractions including Harry Potter,You had to have a reservation in an attraction in order for you to ride the attraction you might wanna bring your cash in it as USJ has been doing a lot of Upcharge things througout the park and that does not include a one day ticket.

Re: WWOHP in USJ to Open in June

The main thing I've been thinking about. They built a Hippogriff coaster there.

Will Hollywood get one too?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

^ I think we get everything they get.
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

It's funny that they are building hippogriff coasters at the other parks, since I think that was a different ride just rethemed to HP. Why not do something more original and creative at the other parks, since they were able to start with blank slates there?
        "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

Comment

Where can I find coverage of this?

Comment

Originally posted by greenalfonzo View Post
            It's funny that they are building hippogriff coasters at the other parks, since I think that was a different ride just rethemed to HP. Why not do something more original and creative at the other parks, since they were able to start with blank slates there?
            I agree. It especially seems a waste of space at USH. Why not build a family dark ride instead of a cheap kiddie coaster? It's just plain lazy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X