X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ticket for June 14?

Hi,
    My son and I will be visiting USH this Saturday (June 14) and I'm torn about what tickets I should buy. There is a good deal through my work for FOL tickets for $119 (on USH site it's $159) or I can get a 3 day ticket for $75 which is an even better deal but I'm worried about big crowds and long lines, since my son has special needs we don't want to have to wait too long. I also don't want to wait and see if the crowds are big then purchase the FOL once I'm there because I think it will work out to costing a lot more since I can get the better deal from work. So what do you guys think? Will crowds be pretty bad this weekend and what ticket would you advise I should go with? Thanks!

Re: Which ticket for June 14?

The summer season has pretty much officially kicked off, and you're going on a Saturday so I would be weary of crowds for sure.

This is how I see it: if you have an option to cut crowds, go for it. Sure you're going to be spending a little extra but I think it makes a difference in the long run. Universal is small enough that you could hit everything you wanted to do in a matter of a few hours with that FOL pass and have time to relax, and grab some food and stuff after.

You can also check out this site to get a feel for how the park looks currently. Today it's saying it's pretty crowded. I would expect the weekends to be a little worse.

Universal Studios Hollywood Crowd Tracker | Is It Packed? - Real-Time Crowd Tracking - IsItPacked.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X