Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video and Photos from Diagon Alley Preview event! Spoiler Alert!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video and Photos from Diagon Alley Preview event! Spoiler Alert!

Check out some of the videos and images being shared on social media from Diagon alley!

First off... the insane dragon fire!
    https://vine.co/v/MT70DB3YplO

Re: Video and Photos from Diagon Alley Preview event! Spoiler Alert!

The impressive scale within Gringott's queue

The queue includes a scene similar to Disaster with physical sets with the transparent projection screen tech.
    https://twitter.com/InsideTheMagic/s...651392/photo/1

The queue also has elevators with effects... think classic hyrolators!
    https://vine.co/v/MTZUwuBFxFB

Comment

Hogwarts Express...

harry's owl on the platform
      https://twitter.com/AdventuresByDad/...558080/photo/1

Video of people running through the hidden entrance to platform 9 3/4
      Instagram

Some of the queue in Kings Cross Station
      Instagram

Some onboard video..
      Instagram

dementors..!
      Instagram

Comment

Amazing imagery...

Comment

This place is amazing...UC has really stepped it up. My only real gripe is the dragon above gringotts doesn't move. Yes an outdoor animatronic of that scale in Florida would probably go disco dragon within months, but still...a little movement would have been nice.

Comment

Ride video of hogwarts express from London...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQJM9rqYfRA

From hogsmeade
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8EVv0voPKI

Comment

The first photo's and video's are amazing. Universal Creative appears to have spent their $300+ million budget well. It's almost like Comcast is miffed they did not get Disney and this is how they are going to get even.

-Justin

Comment

I have a dream. A dream to go to Universal next year. Stay onsite, and immerse myself in all things "Potter". The question is, "How much stuff/video/pictures/articles do I want to view in the meantime"?

As much as I can.

Thanks for the links.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thank you for the links, Flynnibus!

Here's a link to Eric's excellent update posted today:
                  Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley Preview Part 2: Red Carpet
                  He promised another one tomorrow.

Comment

I hope....we get stuff like this at the third park at Disneyland resort....cause as much as I really do love cars land...nothing beats a dragon breathing fire...nothing
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Did I hear American accents in Universal's England? Bad show. Give them group, one-hour English accent lessons for the dozen things they'll say the most often. Move the ones who can't do it. Audition future CM's (after a quick pronunciation video), and send the most English-sounding Americans to work in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

This is a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        I hope....we get stuff like this at the third park at Disneyland resort . . .
                        Close. A Wizarding World of Harry Potter is coming to Universal Hollywood in 2016. :yea:

Comment

No way Universal will train hundreds of CM's how to speak a proper British dialect. I graduated from acting school, and it takes more then an hour video to get it right. I think in the end it would be much worse show to have people botching an accent as opposed to sounding the same and easily understood. If anything, they should just try to focus on clear diction.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                          ~

Comment

It looks absolutely amazing! I'm trying to go in September, and I was going to get 2 1/2 days at UNI and then run over for 2 days at WDW, but honestly now I'm thinking I'd rather spend the entire time a UNI so I have more time to explore this.
                            Disneyland Cast Member
                            Outdoor Vending
                            1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                              It looks absolutely amazing! I'm trying to go in September, and I was going to get 2 1/2 days at UNI and then run over for 2 days at WDW, but honestly now I'm thinking I'd rather spend the entire time a UNI so I have more time to explore this.
                              it would be a lot cheaper too... UNI's ticket costs are almost trivial once you get past 2 days. Only $10 more per day on a 2 park ticket.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X