This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] 2015 House of Horrors maze at HHNights

I like the classic Universal monsters, and I wish they had improved rather then ended the House of Horrors.

So have a House of Horrors maze next near with Frankenstein's monster, Dracula, Chuckie's army of dolls and Gremlins. (Were Gremlins Universal?)

Universal needs more laughs, fun, more inspired actors in their monster costumes, and all this should be in place before my visit.

Did they have too many monsters with noisy, fake chainsaws this year?

Re: 2015 House of Horrors maze at HHNights

I went a couple of weeks ago, first time at HHN. I really enjoyed the mazes, but what I thought was lacking was non-maze entertainment. I would have loved to see a band or two, something along the lines of Mad T Party, but playing a rockin' heavy metal soundtrack and themed to Halloween and horror genres.

I don't think the chainsaws were fake, btw. One of the oldest tricks in the book is to simply remove the chain from a real chainsaw.(You can't really see the chain spinning when one is running anyway). With the chain removed, you still get all the noise, but with no danger of anyone getting cut.

Comment

Re: 2015 House of Horrors maze at HHNights

Hogwarts and the rest of the WWoHP might get even more interesting at Halloween.

Comment

Working...
      X