Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What'd make a perfect Micechat night at HHN? (Add ideas, the poll is just a start!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What'd make a perfect Micechat night at HHN? (Add ideas, the poll is just a start!)

In just over two months, the great Norm Gidney accompanied by the equally great Dusty might lead brave Micechatters into Halloween Horror Nights. I'm starting a poll, but with only 10 options, this is just a starting point for this positive discussion.

Personally, I wouldn't want to ride rides that haven't been changed for Halloween like The Mummy, and instead focus on EVERY maze and every other thing created or altered for Halloween.

I'd like front of the line passes.

I'd prefer we eat at Karl Strauss' before in City Walk.

Of course, where ever we eat and whatever we ride, I'm joyfully in!
    I'd like everyone to have front-of-the-line passes, despite the $$$.
    20.83%
    No line passes, just arrive early and sprint to mazes
    4.17%
    I'd like to avoid rides that haven't been changed for Halloween
    4.17%
    I'd like to ride the best rides that I'm listing in a post below
    4.17%
    I'd like to meet for dinner before (List fav. City Walk restaurant below.)
    12.50%
    I'd like to thank Micechat for leading great Halloween outings!
    20.83%
    I'd like Dusty to arrange a tour of Hogwarts (Yeah, THAT could happen!)
    16.67%
    I'd like a black T-shirt as part of the package.
    4.17%
    I'd like this to happen in Sept. with the goal of avoiding crowds.
    12.50%
    I'd like it as close to Halloween as possible!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: What'd make a perfect Micechat night at HHN? (Add ideas, the poll is just a start

Good poll. You should have had an answer of "not to mention or compare anything to Disneyland"
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Re: What'd make a perfect Micechat night at HHN? (Add ideas, the poll is just a start

Originally posted by TacAlert View Post
      Good poll. . .
      Thanks TacAlert, but at this pace the poll won't reach the (still?) magical number of 30 responses to make this scientific.

Despite that, Norm, if I'm the only one who responds to my poll, I guess the Micechat outing will just have to follow all of MY preferences.
      :bow::ap::bow::ap::bow:
      So as I say in all elections, "Don't vote people! Make MY vote more powerful!"
      :evil: :vogue: :verymad: :sc:

Comment

Even though I can't make the meetups usually I added my votes!!!! Eat at Samba before hand and you have to go FOL or VIP
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
          Even though I can't make the meetups usually I added my votes!!!! Eat at Samba before hand and you have to go FOL or VIP
          With so few voters (actually "few" is an exaggeration at this point), I welcome your, "If I DID attend, I would like. . ." vote.

Comment

Working...
          X