VIP Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Tour

Started out with the VIP Lounge. Moved to the thrill rides and passed Harry Potter! Our back lot tour took us to the prop dept (lorax and ET) than we walked the War of the Worlds set!! Behind the WOTW is the Jurassic Park 2 set. Than we went to the town square. It is used a lot in film and TV but is known best for Back to the Future. Next was New York set. Last was inside an empty sound stage.
    Attached Files

Re: VIP Tour

Nice thanks for sharing!!!!
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

I did the VIP Tour yesterday too! We had a blast!

Comment

Nice! I love being able to walk around things like that.
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I did hear from our tour guide that any future expansion would happen on the Studio Tour terrace. this is the loading and unloading portion of the studio tour. This terrace would be used for a new land and the studio tour loading area would move to the lower lot.

Comment

Thanks for posting pics and what its like. Thinking of doing this for my mom's 60th bday in 2 yrs. Gives me an idea what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by M_McFly View Post
              I did hear from our tour guide that any future expansion would happen on the Studio Tour terrace. this is the loading and unloading portion of the studio tour. This terrace would be used for a new land and the studio tour loading area would move to the lower lot.
              That's so weird! I just went to Universal on Monday and there were very clearly lines set up on the lower lot with fans and misters and I was wondering what that was. I wonder if they're already anticipating moving the lines down to the lower lot for when Harry Potter opens, and maybe using the upper lot as a holding area before entering Hogsmeade?
              It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

No the trams back up at that point and guests are sitting in the sun until the tram advances.

Comment

Working...
                X