The Incredible Hulk Renovation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredible Hulk Renovation

Announced on Friday, Universal is closing the popular Hulk coaster for a big renovation adding new trains, a new storyline and more! For more info, check down at the link below:

http://blog.universalorlando.com/wha...k-enhancement/

So, thoughts?

I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

It's a green roller coaster. What could they possibly add?
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
      It's a green roller coaster. What could they possibly add?
      New Trains, a entirely new line, new track, the list can go on here. Theres a lot of things that will happen for this attraction for the better.‚Äč
      I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what they do. It's my favorite coaster, so I hope they improve it and don't weaken it. Also glad that Universal is taking the expense to give TLC to their big attractions.

Comment

I am kind of sad. I liked the ride the way it was especially how it shot you out like a cannon in the beginning. I just thought that they were going to spruce up the queue and give it a paint job but seeing it gutted today made me a bit sad.

Comment

From what I hear when you get angry. The ride totally changes. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Timon'sGirl View Post
              I am kind of sad. I liked the ride the way it was especially how it shot you out like a cannon in the beginning. I just thought that they were going to spruce up the queue and give it a paint job but seeing it gutted today made me a bit sad.
              While I would be lying if I said I had the lowdown on the full extent of this refurb, I'm pretty confident that whatever they have in mind will be an improvement. The track isn't changing, only being replaced. I believe this may be necessary to accommodate the new trains. If nothing else, it should be a much smoother ride.

Comment

Man, wish I'd seen this before my trip two days ago! It was very disorienting to come around the corner and see the launch and absolutely nothing else! So of course I googled and Wikipedia said that it was Closed Permanently, had a minor heart attack and THEN I saw the "reopening in 2016" sign. what an awful 2 1/2 minutes of my life

Comment

Working...
                X