Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

    http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...id=7&Itemid=37

    When I have a chance, I'll add a couple here too. The first hour was slooooow, but it picked up. The Blue Man Group was great!
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  • #2
    Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

    Cool photos, thanks for sharing them. The Blue Man Group segment did look fun, it was nice to see Mark McEwan too, all in all looks like it was a fun time. I wouldn't have cared for the musical guest either.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

      Originally posted by Baghira View Post
      Cool photos, thanks for sharing them. The Blue Man Group segment did look fun, it was nice to see Mark McEwan too, all in all looks like it was a fun time. I wouldn't have cared for the musical guest either.
      When I found out who the guest was, I was like "any other guests?" I know she has a lot of fans, though. I REALLY enjoyed the Blue Man Group - I had no idea they would be there! The first hour wasn't too fun, mostly just sitting around and waiting. But the second hour picked the pace up, I enjoyed that.
      Denise

      www.mousesteps.com




      Favorite TDL Typo:

      Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

        Oh - and Mark McEwan, he really looked like he was doing terrific. I am very happy about that, I can't believe I forgot about the stroke (though I only saw one news report on it, last year).
        Denise

        www.mousesteps.com




        Favorite TDL Typo:

        Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

          Here are a couple of photos I'd put up:



          Denise

          www.mousesteps.com




          Favorite TDL Typo:

          Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

            Ummmm ... if Universal and NBC are the same company, why was CBS there?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

              Originally posted by mikeland View Post
              Ummmm ... if Universal and NBC are the same company, why was CBS there?
              More TV exposure?

              I don't know!
              Denise

              www.mousesteps.com




              Favorite TDL Typo:

              Originally posted by TDLFAN
              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
              on Bay Lake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                One thing that didn't make it on the air, when Dave Price ended up partly blue (it's interesting to watch the Tivo'd episode, and see what did make it on - and what didn't):

                Denise

                www.mousesteps.com




                Favorite TDL Typo:

                Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                  I cant stand how universal orlando conciters itself a real working studio. just bugs me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                    Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                    I cant stand how universal orlando conciters itself a real working studio. just bugs me.
                    Does Universal Orlando consider itself that? They do a couple of things, but I'm doing the VIP tour of Universal Hollywood in just about a week - I know that one is definitely a working studio. (this will be my first time there)
                    Denise

                    www.mousesteps.com




                    Favorite TDL Typo:

                    Originally posted by TDLFAN
                    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                    on Bay Lake.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                      Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                      I cant stand how universal orlando conciters itself a real working studio. just bugs me.
                      Two questions:

                      1.) Why does it bug you?

                      and

                      2.) You think those soundstages are there just for giggles? It IS a working studio.

                      Their production site: http://studio.florida.universalstudi...home/index.php
                      A list of past productions: http://studio.florida.universalstudi...bout_facts.php (and this doesn't even include the hundreds of Nickelodeon shows over the years)
                      Last edited by JtnOrl; 07-09-2007, 12:51 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                        Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
                        2.) You think those soundstages are there just for giggles? It IS a working studio.

                        Their production site: http://studio.florida.universalstudi...home/index.php
                        A list of past productions: http://studio.florida.universalstudi...bout_facts.php (and this doesn't even include the hundreds of Nickelodeon shows over the years)
                        Moreso than MGM. I am looking forward (in a couple of days, as I'm currently in CA) to seeing the Hollywood Universal Studios - I booked the VIP tour, since I wanted to see behind the scenes.
                        Denise

                        www.mousesteps.com




                        Favorite TDL Typo:

                        Originally posted by TDLFAN
                        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                        on Bay Lake.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                          Another argument why NBC Universal will never allow a rival network at their properties.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                            Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
                            Two questions:

                            1.) Why does it bug you?

                            and

                            2.) You think those soundstages are there just for giggles? It IS a working studio.

                            Their production site: http://studio.florida.universalstudi...home/index.php
                            A list of past productions: http://studio.florida.universalstudi...bout_facts.php (and this doesn't even include the hundreds of Nickelodeon shows over the years)
                            Compared to Hollywoods? lol But the stuff they film is just small scale stuff. Commercials and music videos and Nick Shows.
                            Last edited by k_peek_2000; 07-14-2007, 11:35 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                              Doesn't matter. It's still a real studio (and no one was comparing it to USH.)
                              Last edited by JtnOrl; 07-15-2007, 10:33 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                                Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                                "Compared to Hollywood's? lol But the stuff they film is just small scale stuff. Commercials and music videos and Nick Shows."
                                Uh, k_peek_2000, this late word just in. Nick shoots most of their stuff in Hollywood, and at Paramount.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                                  Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
                                  Uh, k_peek_2000, this late word just in. Nick shoots most of their stuff in Hollywood, and at Paramount.
                                  Also somethings are done in New York City.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Over 100 Photos from "The Early Show" taping at Universal this morning

                                    Not that this matters at all, but I just went to USH for the first time (doing the VIP tour). I can't say I loved the park, but I loved the backstage history, walking around on the sets.
                                    There is no comparison as far as Universal's, though the one in Orlando does a little filming too.
                                    Denise

                                    www.mousesteps.com




                                    Favorite TDL Typo:

                                    Originally posted by TDLFAN
                                    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                                    on Bay Lake.

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X