WWHP - When Will it Open?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWHP - When Will it Open?

I know all the press releases say "spring" of 2016 but does anybody know what that actually means as far as a solid date? Thanks!

Today Universal released the annual passport prices & blackout dates for 2016. All levels of passes are blocked on Thursday April 7 and Friday April 8. I wonder if that is when they expect to open WWHP...with Easter in March this year, why else would the passes be blocked out on a Thursday in April?

Comment

Most of the online chatter speculates a late December/Early January opening for Hogsmeade only, and then a full opening with Forbidden Journey in March.
      Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Oh, a full opening by March would be super!!! I hope the chatter is true

Comment

I don't get to pat myself on the back often, so forgive me for doing so now. I posted this Nov. 17...
          Originally posted by DannyB View Post
          Today Universal released the annual passport prices & blackout dates for 2016. All levels of passes are blocked on Thursday April 7 and Friday April 8. I wonder if that is when they expect to open WWHP...with Easter in March this year, why else would the passes be blocked out on a Thursday in April?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyB View Post
            I don't get to pat myself on the back often, so forgive me for doing so now. I posted this Nov. 17...
            What else has DannyB figured out? Impressive!

Comment

I've figured out how to get enough points at Toy Story Midway Mania to always get the freaky-looking cat as my award. Hence, my profile pic. That's about it, I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
              X