Park Tips for March 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Tips for March 12th

Well now; i'll be attending USH on Saturday, March 12th; and I have only a few questions.

For one; I am going to be attending the park come 3 PM, and will be staying after hours for a private event so Potter won't be of concern to me. That being said, I have a strategy; that I hope you comment, so hopefully you guys can tell me if its a good idea..

‚Äč1.) Studio Tour, then head to Moes to grab a Flaming Moe
    2.) Head down to the Lower Lot, to go on JP first; Mummy second; and then TF for last
    3.) {If possible} Head over to a showing of Waterworld, to see the new changes
    4.) Go over to Minion way, to ride DMMM

After that; I also have in mind after DMMM, just doing any other attraction that I can, excluding Potter of-course. That leaves me with a question,

What can I do to kill time? More importantly, when I finish what I wanted to do, I wish to see what else has changed with USH; since 2013, and if theres anything I can do that'd be fun, it'd be great.

I can't wait to go back to a park that so many individuals have experiences the new things, like Fast and Furious, Despicable Me, and more importantly; The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Thank you all, for helping me if you can; as its soon approaching to me of something that I've waited for years.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Your plan seems pretty good, but keep in mind, the Studio Tour will likely have a very long line, and the tour is an hour long. Also, every ride in the lower lot has single rider, which will greatly diminish wait times. Transformers single rider has been pretty much walk on for me. Despicable Me usually has a very short wait as well. To kill time, you can explore Springfield, which is a very neat area. Shrek 4-D always kills time. The Simpson's Ride is not on your plan, but if you have extra time, that is a no-brainer. The Special Effects show recently got upgraded as well, so you could also see that. You can also ride the lower lot rides again with single rider. I usually do Transformers more than once. Have Fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mightymicroscope33 View Post
      Your plan seems pretty good, but keep in mind, the Studio Tour will likely have a very long line, and the tour is an hour long. Also, every ride in the lower lot has single rider, which will greatly diminish wait times. Transformers single rider has been pretty much walk on for me. Despicable Me usually has a very short wait as well. To kill time, you can explore Springfield, which is a very neat area. Shrek 4-D always kills time. The Simpson's Ride is not on your plan, but if you have extra time, that is a no-brainer. The Special Effects show recently got upgraded as well, so you could also see that. You can also ride the lower lot rides again with single rider. I usually do Transformers more than once. Have Fun!
      Solid tips right here!

Comment

Working...
      X