Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pass only $119 for 9 months with blockout dates.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pass only $119 for 9 months with blockout dates.

I might get this:
    http://www.universalstudioshollywood...-date-calendar

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Costco one is also a good deal. Interesting to see the extreme price reductions. I also wonder why they designed the food and drink stations in HP land so poorly, the lines stick right in the way of foot traffic. Otherwise a fun and well designed place, especially for these reduced fares. FYI the Costco one includes parking at $199.
    Check out my thread on The MiceChat Community Outpost!

https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/lounges/community-outpost/8482829-new-disney-parks-attractionistas-holly-hollywood-tower-hotel-bellhop-doll

Comment

Originally posted by CoalingaLucy View Post

Costco one is also a good deal. Interesting to see the extreme price reductions. I also wonder why they designed the food and drink stations in HP land so poorly, the lines stick right in the way of foot traffic. Otherwise a fun and well designed place, especially for these reduced fares. FYI the Costco one includes parking at $199.
      Thanks, Lucy! Parking is a big plus, but the last time I checked out the numerous Costco blackout dates I lost interest in that pass.
      Last edited by jcruise86; 12-12-2016, 05:59 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

Thanks, Lucy! Parking is a big plus, but the last timed I checked out the numerous Costco blackout dates I lost interest in that pass.
        You haven't been paying attention to the other threads about USH's constant stream of new AP offerings. The new APs prices have been slashed and blackout dates mostly removed. The $199 Costco pass is a Gold Pass with hardly any blackout dates.

Comment

Its a great little pass not too many Black Out days (besides summer)....well worth it for the 3 times I've been since getting one
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X