Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Please review MiceChat's updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

New Pass only $119 for 9 months with blockout dates.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pass only $119 for 9 months with blockout dates.

I might get this:
    http://www.universalstudioshollywood...-date-calendar

• JerrodDRagon
    replied
    Its a great little pass not too many Black Out days (besides summer)....well worth it for the 3 times I've been since getting one

Leave a comment:

• sheetz
    replied
    Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

Thanks, Lucy! Parking is a big plus, but the last timed I checked out the numerous Costco blackout dates I lost interest in that pass.
    You haven't been paying attention to the other threads about USH's constant stream of new AP offerings. The new APs prices have been slashed and blackout dates mostly removed. The $199 Costco pass is a Gold Pass with hardly any blackout dates.

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    Originally posted by CoalingaLucy View Post

Costco one is also a good deal. Interesting to see the extreme price reductions. I also wonder why they designed the food and drink stations in HP land so poorly, the lines stick right in the way of foot traffic. Otherwise a fun and well designed place, especially for these reduced fares. FYI the Costco one includes parking at $199.
    Thanks, Lucy! Parking is a big plus, but the last time I checked out the numerous Costco blackout dates I lost interest in that pass.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 12-12-2016, 04:59 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• CoalingaLucy
    replied
    Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Costco one is also a good deal. Interesting to see the extreme price reductions. I also wonder why they designed the food and drink stations in HP land so poorly, the lines stick right in the way of foot traffic. Otherwise a fun and well designed place, especially for these reduced fares. FYI the Costco one includes parking at $199.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X