Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Shape View Post
    Last time I was there an employee told me the Mario stuff was going in the area next to Shrek 4D on the upper lot that's now blocked off. At any rate, I was really hoping for Diagon Ally in the lower lot part.
    They were talking out of there , Kunfo Panda is going to where Shrek is in a new Dream Works Theater
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Seriously, if we get Ninetendo World and not Diagon Alley, then they suck, their children suck and their grandchildren suck.

Comment

I do hope that Pokémon show isn’t a rumor. A bit biased (huge fan) but this has so much potential to be a great attraction. I get that Pokémon isn’t technically owned by Nintendo but why miss an opportunity for a huge demo?
        Mors solum initium est.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Shape View Post
          Seriously, if we get Ninetendo World and not Diagon Alley, then they suck, their children suck and their grandchildren suck.
          yep
          great post

Comment

I am very glad that Nintendo has returned to the gaming industry market, which means that soon we will see real masterpieces. So far, the company has released only the Nintendo switch and it's just an amazing console. I played several times in the new console and I can say that it is better than the PSP and other portable consoles. This is my personal opinion. The only drawback is the price. I was also disappointed when I found out that Nintendo is not going to make remakes of games like mario or Pokemon. This is sad, but on the Internet you can find rom versions of Pokemon on https://romsie.com/pokemon-platinum-...intendo-ds-rom and play them using special emulators. This is really convenient ...
            Last edited by JoanHodges; 06-18-2020, 01:09 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/OcnWVSwVpuU
              "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

https://youtu.be/N_eoPEYlylw
                "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X