Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Nintendo World Annouced for USH

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think they should just call it Mario land...I don't see anything themed her but Mario stuff....no Zelda/Pokemon subslands even
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

</duplicate post>
      Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
        That's a stage, possibly for an upcoming announcement of some sort, and CLEARLY not part of the actual land.
        And it was. It was a part of the groundbreaking ceremony

Comment

so was looking at the ground breaking ceremony for Japan and saw a link for what is being said is leaked layout for the Nintendo land for Universal Studios Orlando. Looks like it will be squeezed behind the Simpson section and E.T. attraction.

So E.T. looks like it will be saved which is good but it makes me wonder what is up with that huge piece of unused land next to Men in Black. Anyone have any idea why they haven't considered developing that area before tearing out other areas of the park? That corner piece of land is slightly bigger than what they will be using.

The way they are developing it seems like now they will have an oddly placed walkway that leads into the E.T. attraction right next to the main entrance of this new Nintendo section

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
            so was looking at the ground breaking ceremony for Japan and saw a link for what is being said is leaked layout for the Nintendo land for Universal Studios Orlando. Looks like it will be squeezed behind the Simpson section and E.T. attraction.

So E.T. looks like it will be saved which is good but it makes me wonder what is up with that huge piece of unused land next to Men in Black. Anyone have any idea why they haven't considered developing that area before tearing out other areas of the park? That corner piece of land is slightly bigger than what they will be using.

The way they are developing it seems like now they will have an oddly placed walkway that leads into the E.T. attraction right next to the main entrance of this new Nintendo section
            That layout was already debunked as being outdated. The only things accurate are the size and location of the land and the fact that ET will be saved, I would expect the new design to resemble closer what is being built in Osaka, not exact but similar. Either way, they can't build this thing in Hollywood quick enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post

While I'd like to see them expand the park into that area, it isn't actually unused. There's a bunch of backstage stuff there, including the pyro bunker and parade float housing & maintenance, and the rest of it is used as a staging area for various construction. They also put two of the haunted houses for HHN there every year.

Comment

For anyone curious here's an article about the leaked map plus some leaked concept art:
                https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/1...-land-orlando/

I also found this interesting
                http://themeparkuniversity.com/unive...-plans-leaked/
                Originally posted by micromind
                Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlyhead View Post
                  For anyone curious here's an article about the leaked map plus some leaked concept art:
                  https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/1...-land-orlando/

I also found this interesting
                  http://themeparkuniversity.com/unive...-plans-leaked/
                  The Zelda show sounds sooo cool, I know it would be kinda hard to do without VR...but it sucks that the ride will be VR. Just not a fan of Screen rides and this seems like it will slow down the Q a good deal with slow on and off loading

Also I'm weirdly Excited for the Koopa ride....mainly because I love Koopa...maybe that means a walk around character for him too?
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

The Zelda show sounds sooo cool, I know it would be kinda hard to do without VR...but it sucks that the ride will be VR. Just not a fan of Screen rides and this seems like it will slow down the Q a good deal with slow on and off loading

Also I'm weirdly Excited for the Koopa ride....mainly because I love Koopa...maybe that means a walk around character for him too?
                    And I thought I was the only person who loved Koopa Troopa I pretty much bought MP9 just so I could play as him in a MP game.

If it's what kind of ride I think it is I think the music for Baby Park would be perfect, I know it has nothing to do with Koopa but I just think it would be right for a kind of Mad Tea Party or Mater's Junkyard Jamboree style ride.
                    Originally posted by micromind
                    Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X