Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney has Drinking Around the World. Let's start Drunken Wizardry at Universal!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney has Drinking Around the World. Let's start Drunken Wizardry at Universal!

We were thinking about some of the fun places to drink at Disney World, like the Monorail Loop or Epcot's World Showcase. SO we decided to make something for Universal Orlando! What do you guys think!

And always be mature and drink responsibly!
    Theme Park Brews - Where theme parks are just half the fun!

http://youtube.com/ThemeParkBrews

I think "drunken" is a bad word choice,
    even with your message in red to "always be mature and drink responsibly!" Getting drunk is not mature nor responsible.

How about "The 3 Broomsticks (or another bar) Social Club"?

And while we're on the subject of Universal, I highly recommend the beer and food at Karl Strauss, though I haven't been there for a couple of years. Start with the sampler of beers (not free, btw), than get a larger serving of your favorite.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 03-08-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
      even with your message in red to "always be nature and drink responsibly!" Getting drunk is not mature nor responsible.

And while we're on the subject of Universal, I highly recommend the beer and food at Karl Strauss, though I haven't been there for a couple of years. Start with the sampler of beers (not free, btw), than get a larger serving of your favorite.
      I second all of this.

Comment

I know people that already do this on a weekly basis, gotta keep up!

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
          even with your message in red to "always be mature and drink responsibly!" Getting drunk is not mature nor responsible.

Karl Strauss is great! We really enjoy it! The Drunken part is just meant as a joke, we don't really get drunk! Just all in the name of fun! Hence the be mature and drink responsibly at the end!
          Theme Park Brews - Where theme parks are just half the fun!

http://youtube.com/ThemeParkBrews

Comment

I think "Drunken" is a perfect choice of words.
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X