Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Christmas is coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/0...-magic-coasts/

I called it but glad to see its coming this year to Hollywood as well. A New Show, food and Decorations will be up
    Happy Halloween!!!

Thanks! I think this will really help Universal get that that magical holiday spirit. Grinchmas is fun and bright, but this looks like it will be more beautiful... I love that Potterland is still getting attention (I didn't want to get my hopes up).

Comment

Originally posted by Jesser-pie View Post
      Thanks! I think this will really help Universal get that that magical holiday spirit. Grinchmas is fun and bright, but this looks like it will be more beautiful... I love that Potterland is still getting attention (I didn't want to get my hopes up).
      Next Up is adding Deatheaters for Halloween...but I feel like they will wait another year for that...heck maybe even a show for Horror Nights as well? Time will tell but Potterland I think they will do little updates for over the years at both parks
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I can't wait to see it!! I love Harry Potter and I'll definitely head to the park during the holidays. Thanks for sharing the news!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X