Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park ride converting to Jurassic world ride..... more info anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic Park ride converting to Jurassic world ride..... more info anyone?

So the news is out with scant details that the ride is changing at least in name. But has anyone been able to find out more. What will be added.... how much will stay the same?
    I’m glad they’re throwing money at it because when I rode it a year ago almost to the day it was very disappointing. The dinosaur that explodes from the water didn’t work. The falling Jeep didn’t work. And that’s just the obvious things I was aware of. There might have been more not working.
    Anyways...... if anybody has the scoop......

Originally posted by EricSF View Post
    So the news is out with scant details that the ride is changing at least in name. But has anyone been able to find out more. What will be added.... how much will stay the same?
    I’m glad they’re throwing money at it because when I rode it a year ago almost to the day it was very disappointing. The dinosaur that explodes from the water didn’t work. The falling Jeep didn’t work. And that’s just the obvious things I was aware of. There might have been more not working.
    Anyways...... if anybody has the scoop......
    Not much besides a few new dinosaurs and the track layout being the same
    https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/o...d-in-hollywood
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Probably just a name change to draw more people

Comment

Originally posted by splashethan View Post
        Probably just a name change to draw more people
        It wouldn't be fair to expect it to be as Incredible as the unbelievable California Screaming upgrade. Hopefully the dinosaurs will still move. (Actually I have high expectations from the company that gave us the Wizarding World of HP. )

Comment

Working...
        X