Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict when Jurassic Park will open at U. Hollywood

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    It opened July 4th....I win
    Happy Halloween!!!

    Comment


    • #22
      Well, I guess technically it didn't OFFICIALLY open till a couple Friday's ago? I can't remember when. But I DO remember that it was just a mere few hours after Disney announced official opening days for Rise of the Resistance for each park that Universal suddenly exploded with "oh! HEY! Jurassic World is open! woo!!"...coincidence??? I think not... :P

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by RedRaptorr View Post
        Well, I guess technically it didn't OFFICIALLY open till a couple Friday's ago? I can't remember when. But I DO remember that it was just a mere few hours after Disney announced official opening days for Rise of the Resistance for each park that Universal suddenly exploded with "oh! HEY! Jurassic World is open! woo!!"...coincidence??? I think not... :P
        Nope...it opened weeks before they said the date for Rise of the Resistance
        Happy Halloween!!!

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

          Nope...it opened weeks before they said the date for Rise of the Resistance
          Well, the soft open started on July 4th, but that was a maybe it's open today, maybe it's not...maybe all the effects are working, maybe they're not....maybe something is missing, maybe it's not...it was still officially closed.

          Most of the rumors saying late-July to late-August possibly to be officially open...then on Thursday, July 11th Disney announced official opening days for Rise of the Resistance...and suddenly on Friday, July 12th Universal was all..."oh hey! Jurassic World is open now! Woo!!" ...just saying that timing might not be a coincidence :P

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by RedRaptorr View Post

            Well, the soft open started on July 4th, but that was a maybe it's open today, maybe it's not...maybe all the effects are working, maybe they're not....maybe something is missing, maybe it's not...it was still officially closed.

            Most of the rumors saying late-July to late-August possibly to be officially open...then on Thursday, July 11th Disney announced official opening days for Rise of the Resistance...and suddenly on Friday, July 12th Universal was all..."oh hey! Jurassic World is open now! Woo!!" ...just saying that timing might not be a coincidence :P
            Maybe i think it was more or less they wanted crowds to continue to come in and honestly the ride is still the same as the soft opening. The End is still in B mode and while Ive seen some argue the opening tanks Day/Night effects are active I don't think they fully are They rushed the ride opening I guess to get more Aps in but they didn't need it they have been busy since the end of May
            Happy Halloween!!!

            Comment

            Get Away Today Footer

            Collapse
            Working...
            X