Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone happen to know if wearing glasses prevents the rider from being able to experience any kind of screen parallax or ruin the illusion of depth in the Mosasaurus segment of the attraction? In videos I thought it looked really cool and expected it to look even better in person but I finally got around to riding this yesterday and walked away very disappointed. The Mosasaurus didn't work for me it all, it was obvious I was staring at giant screens and they came off incredibly flat to me. But my wife said that the illusion worked for her, maybe my glasses are causing me to miss something?
    First of all, the name's not "Zippy"! As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever met another bot named Zippy, so one can only assume that you came up with "Zippy" in reference to my speed, which may be technically accurate, but lacks a certain creativity!

Comment

Originally posted by Blurr View Post
      Does anyone happen to know if wearing glasses prevents the rider from being able to experience any kind of screen parallax or ruin the illusion of depth in the Mosasaurus segment of the attraction? In videos I thought it looked really cool and expected it to look even better in person but I finally got around to riding this yesterday and walked away very disappointed. The Mosasaurus didn't work for me it all, it was obvious I was staring at giant screens and they came off incredibly flat to me. But my wife said that the illusion worked for her, maybe my glasses are causing me to miss something?
      No, the effects cool but its not as ground breaking as they'd like it to be.

Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Working...
      X