Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

San Diego Comic Con - 2008

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Comic Con - 2008

So, the San Diego Comic Con will soon be upon us. I was wondering if anybody would be up to get together and have dinner after the event or even lunch during ... or just get together early in the day and roam the convention center?

I know that most people have their schedules set, but figured it would be fun to get together for dinner at the least. I know I plan on being there just on Saturday though, and I'm thinking most folks will go on that day ... seeing as it is sold out (along with the 4 day pass).

Just vote in the poll if you're interested and what day(s) you'll be attending. Thanks, and I hope to see some of you there!

Oh, and I'm open for any dinner locations ... I'm thinking Dick's Last Resort.
    July 23
    10.53%
    July 24
    24.56%
    July 25
    21.05%
    July 26
    21.05%
    July 27
    22.81%

The poll is expired.

Re: San Diego Comic Con - 2008

HAHA!!! Going Domingo....but you know that already!!
    Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Originally posted by gRuMpEe View Post
      HAHA!!! Going Domingo....but you know that already!!
      You suck!!! By Sunday all the good stuff will be gone.

Comment

i'll be there everyday. If i'm not drunk or partying somewhere, I'm down for a dinner somewhere. Not sure what day works best for me actually... not until i see the schedule!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          You suck!!! By Sunday all the good stuff will be gone.

What are you talking about!! Most good stuff is gone by Friday!!

Plus last year we went on Sunday and got some cool stuff!!

Comment

You can get me a long sleeved comic con shirt for Jorge in XL!!

Just in case they don't have any by Sunday!!

Comment

i shall be there every day as usual :geek: will prob be with the family most of the time so if you spot me and/or the kids with a storm trooper(my husband) say "hi" we usually have some light sabers too.
              MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

This will be my first time at Comic Con, and I'm super excited. I will be there on Thurs and Friday.
                Most often found at a theme park

Comment

I would love to go But I don't have a car.

Comment

I'll be there all days.

Comment

Shocker_Batman, my husband, Nicholas Doan, will be there at the Zuda table, inside the DC Comics MASSIVE booth, promoting his comic. (The one in my signature.)

We'd love to meet everyone for a meal while we're there. But you all should DEFINITELY come by the Zuda booth to say hello to Nick.

And even better, Nick's artist is flying out from Italy to be there. It'll be Nick's first time seeing him face to face!

I'll post Nick's booth schedule when he gets it. I'm SOOOOO excited!
                      "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                      "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
                        Shocker_Batman, my husband, Nicholas Doan, will be there at the Zuda table, inside the DC Comics MASSIVE booth, promoting his comic. (The one in my signature.)

We'd love to meet everyone for a meal while we're there. But you all should DEFINITELY come by the Zuda booth to say hello to Nick.

And even better, Nick's artist is flying out from Italy to be there. It'll be Nick's first time seeing him face to face!

WOW that is neat that he gets to meet the artist in person. I hope one day you two can come up here for Emerald City Comicon. One fo these days I will get down to SDCC or back to DL.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post

Then that'll be a definite stop while I roam the area!!!

So far it looks like a good group here and I'm thinking dinner after the convention on Saturday would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                            WOW that is neat that he gets to meet the artist in person. I hope one day you two can come up here for Emerald City Comicon. One fo these days I will get down to SDCC or back to DL.
                            Dude. We'd love to go. But right now, Zuda peeps pay there own way, and we gotta budget.

Too bad it looks like you're not going to CCSD.
                            "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                            "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Have a great time you guys!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X