Model Train Convention 7/18-20 Anaheim COV

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Train Convention 7/18-20 Anaheim COV

I am trying to find the nice writeup that was in the Destinations magizine which is a free tourist publication in Long Beach. Basic breakdown is that Anaheim Convention Center will be full of Model Trains... and they have a Lego exhibit... 7,000sq ft of Lego exhibit... so I was wondering if anyone else would like to go. I want to say Admission is $10, I'll look for the article when I get home.

------------------------- Found it -------------------------

Full Steam Ahead For 2008 National Train Show

The 18th Annual National Train Show- scheduled for July 18-20 at Anaheim Convention Center, 800 W. Katella Ave.- will showcase the latest and greatest model trains, accessories and collectibles throughout 180,000 square feet of space. Highlights include a collectibles appraiser, a children's play area, hands-on demonstrations and The Incredible Lego Universe, a 7,000-square-foot area dedicated to displays of operating model railroads, train cars, landscape settings and waterfalls all built out of millions of Lego pieces. Admission is $10, adults; $9, seniors; $5 children ages 6-12; free, children younger then six years. For more information, call 954/764-6011 or visit .
    courtesy of Destinations Magazine July 2008.

FYI the website leaves a lot to be desired. However I am totally game for this. Partly because all of my kids are free... mainly because of a HUGE Lego exhibit. So anyone else interested?
    Last edited by techskip; 07-10-2008, 08:03 PM.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Ad Widget