Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Sunday July 20th Meet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday July 20th Meet

I heard from some people that Next Sunday's meet will be at The Orange County Fair, but where will you be at?

Disneyland, OC Fair or niether?

I won't be able to make it to OC Fair since I have training on Sunday so I'm going to be at Disneyland.
    Disneyland
    34.78%
    Orange County Fair
    0.00%
    I've got other plans
    65.22%

Re: Sunday July 20th Meet

Sorry, I've got a midterm for my speech class that week.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

It's a debate between the Meet and the OC Fair. I'll let you know.

Comment

While there may be some kind of informal meet at the Fair, we should make clear that there is always a meet at Disneyland, at the hub, every Sunday at 12 noon.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

OC Fair meeting...nah...Disneyland for me.
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Unfortunately I'll be out of town next Sunday, so neither for me. I'd much rather be at DL OR even at the Fair than on an airplane getting charged for my luggage and for a drink if I get thirsty. (I'm wondering if the bathrooms on planes have been outfitted with those devices where you have to put in money to use them...)
            - Bob

Comment

I decided to stick with the meet as I didn't make it to the last one.
              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

I'm telling the COW that I've come down with the flu and can't move my legs without intense pain in my eyeballs. Think they'll believe it? I've always wanted to go to the OC fair. I've been to the OC flea market that's next door many times and have looked through the fence but we never actually went in.

Comment

Well, our plans have changed. Just realized that Car Payment is due so Princess626 and I are going to Disneyland instead (Since it's cheaper for us). We plan on going to the fair the next weekend!!
                  PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Actually have next sunday off, so if I'm driving, I'm probably going to drive up to a friends Prop Shop up near Magic Mountain.

I'm itching to run some resin and some fiberglass, and that's the best shot.

Gotta check out their BTTF Delorean Time Machine and start work on an R2-D2.

What can I say, I'm a well rounded geek.

Well, at least I'm round....

T

Comment

Shoot. We'll be in DL on Sunday but won't arrive until evening. We'll have to plan in a Sunday for a next trip,
                      Hope you all have fun at the fair and the Park.
                      See you on Bats Day !

Comment

I gotta stay home and make sure my two brothers won't burn down the house while my pareants are on vacation.

Comment

I'm going to go to the fair on Saturday, the day before the meet, with DIP Jr. I'm afraid two days in a row of the fair will be a bit too much for me so I've decided on DL for Sunday.

See you all there!

Comment

I shall be at Disneyland on Sunday. The OC Fair and I don't mix very well .

Comment

Well, my friend didn't really want to go to the fair, and I have classes to pay for so it's not looking like I'll be making it to either this week. Sorry to any who were looking forward to seeing me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X