Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Tomorrow!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow!

Would any of you lovelys like to join my brother and I tomorrow in the parks? I know it's short notice, but it's always good to ask. We'll be getting there at opening, and willing to meet up with anyone when they get there.

Any takers?

Re: Tomorrow!

If you can get me out of work tomorrow I would love to go with you!
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Oh! That would be so awesome since I really didn't get to talk to you that long last time.

Comment

I wish I could be there instead of work. Have fun!

Comment

I do I do
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I was thinking about flying out to go to the park for the day Thursday if you'll still be there....

Comment

I work in the morning, convince me!!

Comment

Dan - Tasmic! Wrote:

I work in the morning, convince me!!
                MonstersGoBoo! can't make it anymore. I'm still will to meet at the night or whatever you can make it.
                "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
                  I was thinking about flying out to go to the park for the day Thursday if you'll still be there....
                  Oh! I can totally do Thursday. Today (Wed.) I have to get some stuff done before Friday (going to to a funeral), and I have chores.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    Oh! I can totally do Thursday. Today (Wed.) I have to get some stuff done before Friday (going to to a funeral), and I have chores.
                    Well my flight will get in to SNA at 845am then I have to take a shuttle to the park (just priced the car rentals and they are so damn high). So not sure at what time I'd get to the park.

Comment

I wish, I'm on baby duty solo till daddy gets home!

Comment

MonsterGoBoo I can still make it for tomorrow.
                        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I will not making it to the parks until Sunday.
                          Here's what happened:
                          My great uncle passed away a few weeks ago, and they just told me yesterday that his memorial service is on Friday. Today I said that I was going to be able to meet up with whoever wanted to hangout, but I couldn't make it due to chores and being flat out tired. Tomorrow isn't going to be any different. I apologize for any pain this has caused anyone, but I cannot go to the parks tomorrow.

Hope to see everyone on Sunday for the baked good meet!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss MonstersGoBoo. Hope things get better for you.

If anyone else is going to be there tomorrow I will be there too :-) I'll wear a blue Chelsea soccer jersey, says Samsung on the front and will have the name Quigley on the back with #28 on the back as well. If you see me, say hi!

Comment

I will be at Disneyland tomorrow too...just look for a Lakers Kobe Bryant 24 purple shirt.
                              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X