Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Friday Fried Fun Fest at the Fair - AZ - October 10, 2008

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Fried Fun Fest at the Fair - AZ - October 10, 2008

Come one come all Zonies (and any anyone else in town) to the next Zonie meet.

We welcome and invite everyone to join us at the AZ State Fair Friday October 10. We plan to meet at 5:00 and then walk around sampling all the fried foods and having fun. Admission to the fair is $1.00 before 7:00 p.m. so you can save the $ from admission and enjoy the fried food fest. We would love to see you there and share in the fried food fantasies.

http://www.azstatefair.com/state-fair/admission.aspx

Exact meet location will be determined no later than 10.8.08
    Friends, fun, fried foods, count me in.
    40.91%
    Not sure yet, have to see if I have enough Lipitor.
    18.18%
    I wish but I will not be in Arizona, have fun though.
    31.82%
    Nope.
    9.09%
    sigpic

Re: Friday Fried Fun Fest at the Fair - AZ - October 10, 2008

First reply to the poll, what what?
    I'll be there and I'm excited!

Comment

Supposedly I'll be working a 7-4 shift by then. Being the cheap SOB that I am, I really don't want to pay $12 just to park my car. Any chance that you'll still be around and willing to hook up after 6? That way I can either catch the bus from where I should be working or take advantage of the free parking and shuttle that starts at 6PM near the state capitol.

Comment

I am sure we will still be around the fair grounds at 6:00 since we are not meeting till 5:00.
        sigpic

Comment

I have family in Arizona that have gone and told me it is fun.
          Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
          Golly, what a day

Comment

No place to stay in Phoenix...

**cough**hint**cough**

just kidding, you live this side of hell for heat, and while I may be descended from a tropical people, it's still too hot for me.
            Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

[/DROOL]but the lure of fried foods is enticing....[DROOL]
              Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

^JJ awe don't worry about a place to stay, there's a park not too far that the homeless sleep at, heck I'll even bring you a sleeping bag.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                  ^JJ awe don't worry about a place to stay, there's a park not too far that the homeless sleep at, heck I'll even bring you a sleeping bag.
                  :botox:
                  Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

I should be there, I'm sure with my kiddies. Looking forward to my very first fried twinkie!!

Comment

The big K and I will be there!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

See you there!
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

and miss the party........Hellz No. Nothing says a MC get together like 1000 calorie per bite food sampling. And no black shirts......Kevin.....Todd...... We aren't going to do that again.
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Awww, I'd love to go to the fair with you Zonies. But aside from being "faired-out" for the year, we have other stuff going on.

Have a great time everybody!!!

Comment

Thanks for the PM to give me the heads up Pratt55!

I would love to join you guys, but after a very very unpleasant experience at the AZ State Fair several years ago, I have not been able to bring myself to go again.

You guys have a great time, and if I can finds something to wipe the aforementioned memory from my mind, I might just change my mind!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X