Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone coming to the Saturday 10/25/08 or Sunday 10/26/08 noon meet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone coming to the Saturday 10/25/08 or Sunday 10/26/08 noon meet?

I'll be at the park both days and will go to the partners statue if anyone wants to meet up on either Sat or Sun.
    "You are watching FOX"

Re: Anyone coming to the Saturday 10/25/08 or Sunday 10/26/08 noon meet?

I will not be there either day. I'll be meeting Milo Ventimiglia on Saturday and going to a concert on Sunday. Have fun though!

Comment

I'll be there on the 26
      Last edited by Rex Dopey24; 10-22-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I'm there on Sunday, as you already know, MMP.

Wow, MGB, how'd you manage to get to meet Milo? Heroes is one of my favorite shows.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday.
          Last edited by Rocker; 10-23-2008, 10:04 AM. Reason: DIP cancelled birthday

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I will be there on Friday the 24th. My B-day is Saturday the 25th so I will be busy that day and will not be able to go.
            Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
            Golly, what a day

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
              Wow, MGB, how'd you manage to get to meet Milo? Heroes is one of my favorite shows.
              He's doing a signing for his new comic book up in LA. I am so excited as I love Heroes also.

Comment

Who doesn't watch "Heroes?" It is like the most awesomest showe EVER!!!!

Comment

I watch Heroes every Monday night on NBC.
                  "You are watching FOX"

Comment

No wai.

Back on topic now!

Comment

I will be there on the 26th! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                        He's doing a signing for his new comic book up in LA. I am so excited as I love Heroes also.
                        Ooooh, so you're heading to Golden Apple Comics? You might as well go to Pink's Hot Dogs as well as it's just across the street.

Hmmm...I want to go to DLR on Sat. but Golden Apple is only 15 min. away from me and I love Heroes as well. Time to pull a Harvey Dent and flip a coin!

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                          Ooooh, so you're heading to Golden Apple Comics? You might as well go to Pink's Hot Dogs as well as it's just across the street.

Hmmm...I want to go to DLR on Sat. but Golden Apple is only 15 min. away from me and I love Heroes as well. Time to pull a Harvey Dent and flip a coin!
                          If you decide to head to Golden Apple, you can totally hangout with me and my friends

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                            If you decide to head to Golden Apple, you can totally hangout with me and my friends
                            Awww, thanks MGB! Conceivably I could be at DLR for the morning and afternoon and then be at Golden Apple so we'll see. (hmmm....Meet Milo or go to Pixie Hollow????) Can we expect a trip report from you?

Comment

From me yeah a Trip report since I'll be at the park on Sat(part of the day) and Sun. The Trip Report will be up on Monday or Tuesday the latest.
                              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X