Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

NW Bolt Micechat Meet, 11/22/08

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Bolt Micechat Meet, 11/22/08

Hi everyone. Once again it is time for a NW Micechat meet! This time we are going to meet to see the new Disney movie Bolt. We are going to meet up on Saturday, November 22 in Gig Harbor, WA at the Galaxy Theater. If you have not been there yet this theater has terrific seating and all the scenes have digital projection. As times are announced we will pick a time for the movie and decide if we are going to have lunch or dinner. The complex that has the theater has a few restaurants like Panera Bread. I will add to this post as more details are made.

Here is a link for the theater's website. Galaxy Theater

If we have time there will be pin trading, so bring your traders with you. I will be making something good for the group as I always do. This will also be your opportunity to meet new NW Micechatter Knittingknerd who just moved here from down south.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Details.
    What: Micechat Meet to see "Bolt"
    When: Saturday, November 22nd,
    2:30 pm showing of Bolt
    Meeting time 12pm (noon) for lunch.
    Where: Galaxy Theater in Gig Harbor, WA
    Lunch Location: Panera Bread (It's in the same complex)

If you get a chance please vote in the poll.
    I'll be there.
    55.56%
    Maybe
    22.22%
    Nope, got to wash my hair.
    22.22%
    Last edited by Melonballer; 11-19-2008, 12:31 PM.

Re: NW Bolt Micechat Meet, 11/22/08

I hope! I hope! I hope!!! (And, that week I leave for DL! Yahoo!)

Comment

I'm going to try and get myself and the kids up there to see everyone. A long day, no doubt, but it would be worth it to see all my NW Micechat buddies!

Comment

Don't know if this makes a difference one way or the other to anyone, but Cait keeps mentioning it so I'll share: Bolt! received a PG rating for "mild action and peril." Should be interesting to see how parents in general react to it, but for us, it's still a go.
        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
        then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I'm just warning y'all based on the song in the Bolt pre-parade I'm going to cry (dogs are like my weepy point. Plus it's about a super dog! My dogs are super dogs!).

Comment

I hope you all can make it. I have mentioned it to the NW dizpins people too. I am not sure if any will be interested, but they are a fun group too.

Comment

WooHoo! We made the round up this week. Even more importantly, they spelled my name right with 1 L in the Melon part. )

Comment

We are an official "maybe" for this one. It would be IBW (and both IBWlet Jr and IBWlet-chicka), and time4recess and her two boys (ages 10 and 7 - so more fun for Cait, Sawyer, Harrison, and Gavin)!

Saturday later afternoon or early evening works best for us. We've got stuff going on Sat AMs.
                "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

I marked it on the calendar in pen. My only thought is give me time to get there. I think I'm the furthest north, and probably the slowest driver (I drive safely) so please don't have it start at like... 10 am. 1 I could do, even noon.

Comment

IBW - what time can you guys get there and not be rushed and not have it matter that you got horribly lost?

We have showtimes!
                    11:30 -- too early for IBW and KK

2:00 -- might work best for everyone as they need to drive home too

4:30 -- I'm fine with this one too

Comment

We are in and can't wait to see everyone!

Comment

Not sure if I can make this one, but just some other info for you all. The MountainEars will have a meeting in Tacoma on Sunday, the 23rd. Anyone interested can check out www.mountainears.org and send me an email.
                        Collector of Disney vinyl records.
                        Member of Washington State Chapter of Disneyana Fan Club www.mountainears.org

Comment

Hi everyone! So, to update you, it looks like I'll be stuck in a conference on the 22nd and won't be able to make the trip from Eugene with the kids.drat! We were looking forward to seeing everybody and doing some pin trading too!

Comment

Have we decided on which show yet? Doesn't make any difference to me, but I like to know these things.

D'banks - I'm sad! I wanted the girls to have more fun together!

Makeminemusic - every time I see the name MountainEars I giggle. My hubby is active in the Mountaineers. So not the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by makeminemusic View Post
                              Not sure if I can make this one, but just some other info for you all. The MountainEars will have a meeting in Tacoma on Sunday, the 23rd. Anyone interested can check out www.mountainears.org and send me an email.

Hey, nice to see you makeminemusic. Thank you for the invitation. If any of the MountainEars wish to come to our event, fell free. You are all invited. I am also working on trying to get the local dizpins members interested too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X