This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshrzmeup's possible first meet March 8th

I will be at the park March 8th-10th, hoping to go to my first meet (if I can get away from my group for half an hour to 45 minutes).

I would love to meet some Mice chatters!!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: Joshrzmeup's possible first meet March 8th

I would love to meet you in person too.

Comment

Hello Josh. This mike, formerly silverphoenix, hubby to Becka-Lynn. She wanted me to say she would love to meet up with you when you come down here. We're passholders now. Give her a buzz for more details and planning.

Comment

I marked it on my calender so I don't schedule any playdates for Aiden.

Comment

I can only make it to the meet for awhile, but i'm glad the two of you are coming, Becka and Mike!
          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
            I can only make it to the meet for awhile, but i'm glad the two of you are coming, Becka and Mike!

Totally understandable! But a lil bit is better then nothing at all.

Comment

I will be at the park March 8th-10th, hoping to go to my first meet (if I can get away from my group for half an hour to 45 minutes).

That's awesome. we'll try to make a point of being there that day.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Dustin and i will be there that day too!
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                  That's awesome. we'll try to make a point of being there that day.

Dusty & Josh,

please view what I posted in the noon meet 2/15/09 thread, my reply at about 5:54pm, about your first meet visit next month. You don't have to read the whole thing, just the bottom 2 paragraphs. And Dusty, more details in the PM you will eventually see, or have already seen.

Here's the link:

http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3445289

Comment

I am a very shy and quiet person, so if on that day, you see someone hanging around looking kinda unsure, it's probably me, LOL. But, yeah! I'm glad people are coming!

Comment

I am a very shy and quiet person, so if on that day, you see someone hanging around looking kinda unsure, it's probably me, LOL. But, yeah! I'm glad people are coming!

I'LL FIX THAT!! Just need to find a way to sneak in tequila and bunny ears hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistling

Comment

I'm so sad that I'm missing you by a week! We need to plan that better next time. Have a fun, fun time!!!!!

Comment

How much longer?

Comment

Not sure if we'll be around that weekend, but there is a chance considering the kids passes expire soon.

Comment

Don't be shy. Just arrive at the Hub, smile at Walt and Mickey, and be prepared to have a great time.

Of course, at my first Meet, I arrived with a MiceChat hat, and T-shirt, and nametag, so there was no denying why I was there, or who I was.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X