Who wants to meet up for a casual dinner prior to the MiceMeet at HoJo's on 1/30?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkbeer
    Darkbeer
    • Jan 2005

Who wants to meet up for a casual dinner prior to the MiceMeet at HoJo's on 1/30?

Lisa and I are checking into HoJo's Friday afternoon, and planning to have dinner prior to the 7 PM MiceMeet at the hotel.

It would start at 5:30 PM and last about 1 hour, to give folks time to get back to HoJo's for the MiceMeet.

We are looking at going to Bar Louie's at the new Anaheim GardenWalk complex, especially since it is happy hour.

I am a big fan of their menu in general, and when it is buy one appitizer, get one free, that is a great deal...

Bar Louie - Anaheim

Look at the Small Plates on the left side.

For example, the Sliders are between $8 and $10 normally, so find a friend, and they are less than $5 per plate!

Also, they offer $3 draft beers and $5 Martinis, and you have a list to choose from. (Happy Hour is from 4 to 7 PM, Monday through Friday)

They have a great open patio area that is under a solid roof, but still outside. Very casual and large portions.

So the question is, does anyone want to join us?
    Yes, I think I can make it, try and save us a chair!
    21.43%
    78.57%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Darkbeer; 01-25-2009, 07:03 AM. Reason: adding starting time
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com
  • Olympicnut
    Incognito
    • Jan 2005

Re: Who wants to meet up for a casual dinner prior to the MiceMeet at HoJo's on 1/30?

What's the second option in the poll? There's "yes" and "."

Comment

• Darkbeer
      Darkbeer
      • Jan 2005

Re: Who wants to meet up for a casual dinner prior to the MiceMeet at HoJo's on 1/30?

The poll requires 2 choice at a minimum, the second is just there, and has no real point

Same basic choices as the poll set up for the MiceChat 4th Anniversary meet thread started months ago.

Just looking to see if we should save some seats, and if so, approximately how many to try and save next Friday night.

Comment

• aashee
        Skeevy Ray Vaughan
        • Aug 2006

No can do. Have fun!

Comment

• MsSarah
          formerly PretzelSouls!
          • Aug 2007

Can't go, but have a good meal and lots of fun! I'll be there in spirit!
          Last edited by MsSarah; 01-25-2009, 05:41 PM.
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Rex Dopey24
            Goofy
            • Jul 2006

im in. I will be at the parks on friday from noon until 10 pm. however I will not attend the hojo event.

Comment

• Darkbeer
              Darkbeer
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
              im in. I will be at the parks on friday from noon until 10 pm. however I will not attend the hojo event.
              While this dinner/happy hour is basically designed for folks checking into HoJo's for the weekend and looking for a bite to eat prior to the start of the "official" MiceChat events.

But anyone is welcome. Just a chance to relax and enjoy some good cheap food on Friday Afternoon/early evening.

Comment

• penguinsoda
                Jester of Randomness
                MiceChat Moderator
                • Jan 2005

Um... right now I'm a maybe... what time would this pre party dinner be? I'll be getting into town early afternoon, but am trying to line up a visit with some people who can't attend the events that Friday afternoon for a couple of hours before the party.... so I'm trying to set my Friday itinerary.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• Darkbeer
                  Darkbeer
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                  Um... right now I'm a maybe... what time would this pre party dinner be? I'll be getting into town early afternoon, but am trying to line up a visit with some people who can't attend the events that Friday afternoon for a couple of hours before the party.... so I'm trying to set my Friday itinerary.
                  We figured 5:30 PM, that would give us about 1 hour before having to head back to HoJo's for the meet.

Comment

• tinkermonkey
                    has a brand new mindset
                    MiceChat Moderator
                    • Oct 2005

This is a great idea. Sadly, I get in too early on Friday and will be at the park and making sure i pull myself away just in time to get to the HoJo. But I'll see you and Lisa there!
                    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

• akfandisney
                      • Oct 2005

I will be there.

Boy bar Louie tavern and grill have very slow slow server computer
                      Last edited by akfandisney; 01-25-2009, 06:16 PM. Reason: louie wed site

Toy Story Mania construction:
                      Older photo
                      New Photo

Member of
                      MiceChat WDW Trip
                      Next trip
                      2014 Dec, 31

Comment

• Rex Dopey24
                        Goofy
                        • Jul 2006

bad news. I can't make it after all because Im switching positions at work. have fun and I'll see you all on saturday.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X