Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2009 MiceChat Gay Days WDW Schedule! (June 6th - June 7th)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2009 MiceChat Gay Days WDW Schedule! (June 6th - June 7th)

Official MiceChat 2009 WDW Gay Days Schedule:

It's that time again! Join MiceChat for a fun weekend at Walt Disney World. No matter where you are staying, you can join us for a full weekend of fun. Don't forget to wear red!

Don't yet have a hotel? You can book at http://orlando.micechat.com or call 1-866-393-2027.

June 6th 2009: Magic Kingdom - 11:00 AM -Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station - Join us for a casual chat, and then we'll head off to Columbia Harbor House for Lunch.

June 6th 2009: Magic Kingdom - 2:45 PM - Front of Cinderella's Castle - After lunch, it's time to join the thousands of red shirts for the afternoon parade in front of the castle! This is a MiceChat Gay Days tradition you will not want to miss!

June 7th 2009: Epcot Center - 12:00 Noon - Electric Umbrella - Join us under the Electric Umbrella for lunch at Epcot Center. After some dining, we'll go back in time, meet Figment, and explore the living seas. Finally, if there's time, we'll travel around the world!

Hope to see you there!
    -Monorail Man

Re: Official 2009 MiceChat Gay Days WDW Schedule! (June 6th - June 7th)

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
    Official MiceChat 2009 WDW Gay Days Schedule:

June 6th 2009: Magic Kingdom - 2:45 PM - Front of Cinderella's Castle - After lunch, it's time to join the thousands of red shirts for the afternoon parade in front of the castle! This is a MiceChat Gay Days tradition you will not want to miss!
    Woo hoo! Can't wait.

Here's a photo from in front of Cinderella's Castle right before the parade two years ago.

Rick

Comment

I am all wet in anticipation. Make that totally soaked in anticipation.

Comment

thanks for the info!....that's great...!
        my heart is yours

Comment

Less than a month to go! WooHoo I can't wait! :yea:

Wouldn't it be a good idea to sticky this in the WDW forum as well?
          --Jonathan

Comment

Yay!!! Its that time of the year again.

Can't miss it! Looking forward to it.
            losey...

Comment

i ll be there of course!see me in red!
              my heart is yours

Comment

Too bad I can't make it. Plese don't forget to post pictures of the event.

For sure its gonna be so much fun!

May the magic be with you all!
                the grass is green:thumbup:

Comment

I can go!!!! :yea: So excited!!! Can't wait to see everybody!

:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post

Outstanding, Summer! I'm really looking forward to seeing you. It's been way too long.
                    Rick

Comment

I wish we were going again this year. Gay Days 2 years ago was one of my favorite trips EVER!!!

Hopefully next year.

Comment

Awwww crap I am jealous now!!!! Stupid work *grumble, grumble* I hope y'all have a fabulous time!
                        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Can't wait to see you all!! :cgrin:

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post

YaY! I can't wait to see you!!
                            Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                            I wish we were going again this year. Gay Days 2 years ago was one of my favorite trips EVER!!!
                            Me too!
                            Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                            Awwww crap I am jealous now!!!! Stupid work *grumble, grumble* I hope y'all have a fabulous time!
                            Aw, Chernabog, we would have SO much fun if you were there!!! Work on next year!
                            --Jonathan

Comment

Can't wait to see everyone!
                              -Bill

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X