Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

4th of July

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July

Hi Folks

I know this seems kind of early , but I wanted to give you plenty of advance notice. let everyone Ken and I are having our annual 4th of July party again this year and anyone from Micechat who wants to come is welcome.

If you want more info , pm me.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 05-12-2009, 06:03 PM.

Re: 4th of July

i ll be hanging with u guys.pm 4.
    my heart is yours

Comment

Ya know I'd go in a heartbeat, if I could. We'd bring dessert and it wouldn't involve jell-o!

Peace,
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Count me in!
        losey...

Comment

pm'd you.
          the grass is green:thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
            Hi Folks

I know this seems kind of early , but I wanted to give you plenty of advance notice. let everyone Ken and I are having our annual 4th of July party again this year and anyone from Micechat who wants to come is welcome.

If you want more info , pm me.

Thanks.
            I thought I would bump this up for you since the 4th is coming fast now
            -------------------------------------------
            I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

Yay! Two more days till the fun begins! We have some very special guests planning to come!

Comment

i hope you all have a wonderful weekend! bummer i'm stuck at crummy old work
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X