Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

UP screening at El Capitan May 28th - 11pm Join Us!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UP screening at El Capitan May 28th - 11pm Join Us!

Fishy and I are going to the D23 screening of UP at the El Cap on the evening of May 28th. If you are a D23 member, this event is free and includes a free popcorn and soda as well!

We would love to see the other chatters. Tickets are still available if you call right away.

Vote in the poll above to let us know if you are going for the pin event, the movie, or both.

D23 members can have an up-lifting experience on Thursday, May 28 as we present an incredible advance screening of Up
    Here's the info from D23: D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans
    Yes - Pin event only
    0.00%
    Yes - Movie only
    90.91%
    Yes - Pins and Movie
    9.09%
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: UP screening at El Capitan May 28th - 11pm Join Us!

Too bad NNL and I can't come out a day earlier. You guys will LOVE the movie though!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

We've got our tickets and plan to be there. Plans always subject to last minute changes, of course!

Comment

I'll be there! Hopefully I won't get there too late, I want a decent seat! =)

Comment

This will be one exciting event! Won't be coming to the area for a few months yet.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I will be there!
            Keith

Comment

Still thinking about this one but leaning towards no. My flight gets in at 7pm in Long Beach so I would have time, and it would be SUPER fun...see - leaning towards trying to make it work.
              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
              then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I will definitely be there!

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                  Still thinking about this one but leaning towards no. My flight gets in at 7pm in Long Beach so I would have time, and it would be SUPER fun...see - leaning towards trying to make it work.
                  If you need a ticket I may have an extra one. I can't convince anyone to go to such a late screening.

Comment

I haven't gotten around to joining D23 yet!

I would love to go to this... the El Cap is only 10 mins. from me! If I join now is it too late to attend this event??

--Jonathan

Comment

I will be there I am looking forward to it, it looks like a great movie !

Comment

I will be there, I hope I can get a decent seat. I am teaching swing dance in costa mesa until 8pm, then I'll be heading out!

Comment

A very awesome :bow: (and GBR champion winning ) Micechatter has just offered to take me as a guest!! I will be there!

:yea:

I'll be getting there pretty early I think to check out the pins and get a decent place in line.

And just to make it official... I'm finally joining D23 this week too. I didn't know about all the cool stuff they got going on!!
                          Last edited by DOOM BGI; 05-25-2009, 11:44 AM.
                          --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by doom bgi View Post
                            a very awesome :bow: (and gbr champion winning ) micechatter has just offered to take me as a guest!! I will be there!

:yea:

I'll be getting there pretty early i think to check out the pins and get a decent place in line.

And just to make it official... I'm finally joining d23 this week too. i didn't know about all the cool stuff they got going on!!
                            yay !!! That is great to hear !!

Comment

We'll be there. I'll keep an eye open for you party animals!

And then run in the opposite direction! :lol:

Have a great time! :thumbup:

This D23 membership has paid off in a few different ways already. Good stuff!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X