This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16/17 year olds

I am just wondering since I am 16 years old, all of us other 16/17 year olds should get together! Like a gumball rally for teens only! lol.fun. So which of you are around my age? I would love to get to know you guys since it would be good to know some Disney freaks my age!
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

re: 16/17 year olds

I meant 16/17 year olds lol.
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

re: 16/17 year olds

That sounds like an interesting idea. You should check out the RCMC threads...many 14-18 year olds hang out there.
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Re: 16/17 year olds

hey im 16 turning 17 in october, id love to do a gumball rally with fellow 16/17 year olds. i live in australia so its going to be hard, but im going to disneyland in december 2010, so i could meet up with a few of u then.
        Visiting Disneyland for the first time: December 2010

"The Greatest Place on Earth"

Comment

I am going to be in Los Angeles, California for about 2 months in august and september 2009. I am going to try to get a premium AP and maybe get a subscripton to D23 so I can go there as many times possible in 2 months.!

Comment

I'm 15, turning 16 in June, and am at the parks once a week, so send me a visitor message or PM and maybe we can hang out at the parks some time
            WELCOME ABOARD
            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Yeah sure! That would be fun. Anyone else?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X