Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like I'll Be At Disneyland On My Birthday - Anyone Wanna Play With Me?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like I'll Be At Disneyland On My Birthday - Anyone Wanna Play With Me?

Like so many others, I want to go to Disneyland this year to celebrate...ny birthday. Use my Annual Pass at least one more time before it expires, and maybe get some merchandise and stuff.

Well, when I first saw June 20 on the calendar, I said, oh no.

I would rarely if ever to the DLR on a Saturday, especially one which amounts to one of the first Saturdays of the summer season. That's nuts!

Well, call me nuts. My wife hates crowds, so she says I am more than allowed to come down solo if I wish. She'll celebrate with me the next day, which is Father's Day too.

Call me nuts, but I'm goin' to the DLR, early early in the morning, on my birthday. Saturday, June 20. My first visit since the MC Annivcersary bash in Jan 31-Feb 1.

And I'm hoping that at least a few of my beloved, fun, sweet, spicy, kind, fun, funny, amazing (that enough???) MC friends will be nuts enough to share at least some of the day with me.

Maybe I can learn some dance steps and get out on the floor for Saturday night at the Plaza Gardens...wouldn't that be a sight.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Looks Like I'll Be At Disneyland On My Birthday - Anyone Wanna Play With Me?

happy early birthday!

I can't say I'll be there, although I'd like to help you celebrate. Husband has lost his job and at this moment my life seems to be rapidly unraveling.

I do hope you have a terrific time.

Comment

Re: Looks Like I'll Be At Disneyland On My Birthday - Anyone Wanna Play With Me?

I'll be at a wedding that saturday. Have fun!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Sorry but Tim is not planning on renewing his pass till September so we won't be around this summer. Have a great day though.
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to a great poster. I have read your posts for quit awhile and enjoy each and every one!! I wish I could meet you, buy my family and I will not be in the parks until August
          -------------------------------------------
          I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

I'll go.

Comment

Happy pre-birthday, Barry! I am leaving that morning to make my first trip to WDW, so I'll be there in Disney spirit only. :ap:
              A signature should go here.

Comment

I'll be bringing my daughter and her maid of honor down sometime this month... but we still haven't nailed down exact day yet!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I have something else going on that morning but I may go there later in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                    I'll go.
                    Can I hold you to that?

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                    I have something else going on that morning but I may go there later in the afternoon.
                    Hope we can hook up. Maybe I can PM you as we get closer to the day.

Thanks to all that have responded. I really appreciate it.
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                      Can I hold you to that?

Hope we can hook up. Maybe I can PM you as we get closer to the day.

Thanks to all that have responded. I really appreciate it.

You have my word. I'll be square lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                        You have my word. I'll be square lol.
                        Thanks, Rex. Anyone else?

Comment

Wish I could Barry. I'll be there but in a different capacity than a guest. Have a great one though!!!
                          PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I'm actually off that day, but I'm heading for Palm Springs. Have a great day Barry!
                            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Oh man, that would be so fun but I'm blocked out that day. Have a great birthday, Barry and if you go see the Billies, say hi for me
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X