Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lost Boy's Birthday Meet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Boy's Birthday Meet?

See post below that a mod moved here. I was hoping for some people to at least answer and probably meet with us, but here no one is reading much of anything. Sigh.
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 07-11-2009, 09:40 PM.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Lost Boy's Birthday Trip next Saturday

Chris is bringing me and my Godson, who is out for the summer, to Disneyland next Saturday July18th for my birthday at Disneyland day. If anyone want to join us for the day, or for however long, please come join with us. I will have my cell phone on all day so if you get there just call me and I can let you know where we are. 1-818-826-9784. My Godson is getting the three day Park Hopper pass so we could be at either Park. Hope to see some of my friends there if possible. :thumbup: We are sure hoping the dragon is up and working then as we really want to see Fantasmic with it's dragon.

We will also be back Sunday but going to the NFFC Convention down the street. Doubt if we will be at the Park that day, but if you are going to the Convention maybe we will run into you. I will again have my cell phone with me.

My Bell's Palsy is getting better by the day. As of today I am about 75% better and it's hardly noticeable anymore. :yea:

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

re: Lost Boy's Birthday Trip next Saturday

im glad to hear you are getting better. I will be at the parks on the 18th.

Comment

Re: Lost Boy's Birthday Meet?

Give me a call and we can meet during the day if you want. I see they moved the post to where no one is so I guess not to many people will be there. I tried with a message here and on the Disneyland Thread but a mod moved it here and merged it. Just what I needed.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

don't worry I will.

Comment

I read this and it depends on what Friday is like. I have the meeting at 10 am at partners with Cheshire Figment and if the scooter holds out I may be back on Saturday. I can try to be back but I do have to ride a bus or figure how to get a giant scooter into a tiny Japanese car, sigh. I have a mother that demands food every day at 5 am and 6 pm.

i can try to make it but no gaurantees.

Comment

Sorry, I won't be around Saturday... I'm going to Walt's Barn for that BBQ thing. But happy birthday! I'm sure if you go on Sunday there will be LOADS of people there to celebrate again with ya.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Bruce, I'm sorry - this is the first I had seen of this thread. I am sorry that I won't be able to be there on the 18th.

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better! I'm sure that a wonderful birthday at the the park will be a marvelous tonic for you as wsell.

Have a wonderful time, and again I'm sorry I won't be able to be there. Enjoy Billy and the Hillbillies for me!
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Summers are way to hot for me and I'm busy with daughters wedding. Hopefully I'll have a chance to see you sometime this fall or winter if I make it down! I hope you have a great time on your birthday tho!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Bruce, there's another thread going on here about a meet on the 17th. A lot of people are saying they will also be there on the 18th in addition to the 17th. Darkbeer and Lisa will be at the Hub at Noon on the 18th and PurpleDove (Margo) also says if she's not too tired from the 17th she'll come back for the 18th. So I think you should comment on that thread too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

You know I would meet with you if I could!

Comment

I'll be there on the 22nd.... =D
                          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                          Disney is my life <3
                          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                          Future Imagineer <3
                          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Cheshire is going to be there on the 17th at 10 am with a herd of people from that group. Maybe you could pop in and visit us then. I do not have a cell phone but if you give me a time and place on the 18th I will meet you and get you a little snack for your birthday.

Comment

There were quite a few micechatters there. I took him over to meet Farley after Dakbeer took of to go look at the dog races.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOST BOY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X