Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Jeff is coming to DL July 19th!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jeff is coming to DL July 19th!!

Hey everyone!!! I'll be at DL on Sunday July 19th. True I never thought that I would be able to make it to DL this summer. Something about that 2,000+++ miles had something to do with that.

Anyway...I'm looking forward to seeing anyone/everyone at the DL meet on Sunday. It will be my 4th annual visit to the MC meets.

I might even do another INFAMOUS trip report.

Re: Indiana Jeff is coming to DL July 19th!!

W00t!

I will try to get there with my girls!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
    :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I am really going to try to arrange my schedule to be there, it's always great to see you!!

Julie

Comment

Cool deal Jeff. I hope to make it that day!

Comment

Shoot, I'll either be in Yosemite or just coming back. :| Consider my spirit with you - have a blast!
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This is so awesome!! The Pezzlings, Julie and Aashee......Can I ask for more? You guys are awesome! I will be there the entire week from July 17-23....but I'll be getting in late on Friday...

We won't be in the park on the 18th..going to Walt's barn for the big 10th anniversary of his barn being in Grifith park LA Live steamers.

I'm so excited!!!!!

Comment

I hope you have a wonderful time!! I'd love to be there but I try to avoid the park in the summer heat!! But I do hope you do a trip report!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I'm off the 17th & 18th...haven't found out if I'm off the 19th yet, will know this weekend when the new schedules come out. If I'm off I'll try to be there, if not....I'll be working in TL so stop by and say "Hi"!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I'll be there on the 19th! And another micechatter will be there- wickeddisneygurl from Pacifica! It was good seeing you last year!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I'm thinking about going on Sunday...naw I'm totally going.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                      I'll be there on the 19th! And another micechatter will be there- wickeddisneygurl from Pacifica! It was good seeing you last year!
                      I will be there! Can't wait to meet everybody (although I've already met Alex ).
                      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

It will be an AWESOME time. Like I said...my brother ViewlinerRICK will be there also. He loves to play "Where in the world DL game"

I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND....who cares about the 4 1/2 hour flight.

Comment

Awesome! Happy 54th to Disneyland! See you at the hub tomorrow! (:3 (Mutilated and backward mouse with ears.)

Comment

It was super fun hanging out with you and your family!! You guys are amazing, fun, and sooo welcoming!!

Can't wait to see your trip report!

Julie

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X