Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

PNW Christmas Carol meet, 11/14

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW Christmas Carol meet, 11/14

Postponed!

I think it might be best if we put this off for a while. We will have a meet up for Princess and the Frog next month. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Original text:

Hi everyone.

We have not had a meet since August. It's time to change that. As you all know Zemeckis's A Christmas Carol has started showing. The current plan is to go see it next Saturday at the theater in the Southcenter Mall, the same one we saw UP at back in June. Like last time we will meet beforehand in the food court to visit and have lunch. Times are flexible at this point and I am open to feedback.

What: Meet up to see A Christmas Carol
    When: Saturday, Nov. 14th

They have not listed times yet for Saturday. From what I can see they have lots of showtimes though. I will post some as soon as I can.
    YES!
    50.00%
    Maybe!
    50.00%
    Last edited by Melonballer; 11-13-2009, 08:50 PM.

Re: PNW Christmas Carol meet, 11/14

I posted in the New NW Micechat thread about our availability. I'll keep an eye on the thread, but late morning/early afternoon usually don't work on Saturdays.
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

I am more of an afternoon person myself.

Comment

Well that is the nice thing. We have not really set a time yet. So there is lots of flexibility at this point

Comment

Would people prefer a later showing? Maybe we could meet up in the food court for a snack, and then go to the movie. That way we could save some money by eating lunch at home, but still have that visiting time.

Comment

I can't. This is my weekend on. But y'all are missing something very cute: I have a new service puppy! And Gabe is coming back for Thanksgiving... (bad, he DQed, but my dog is coming home!).

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
              I can't. This is my weekend on. But y'all are missing something very cute: I have a new service puppy! And Gabe is coming back for Thanksgiving... (bad, he DQed, but my dog is coming home!).
              Aww. With any luck we can meet the new puppy for Princess and the Frog. And that is great that Gabe is returning.

Showtimes have been posted for Saturday

Disney's A Christmas Carol in Disney Digital 3D Rated PG, 1 hr 36 min
              Purchase tickets 11:00am 11:30am 12:05 1:35 2:05 2:40 4:10 4:40 5:15 6:45 7:15 7:50 9:15 9:45 10:25

Disney's A Christmas Carol: An IMAX 3D Experience Rated PG, 1 hr 36 min
              Purchase tickets 10:00am 12:35 3:10 5:45 8:20 10:55

Comment

The Character Warehouse opens this Saturday, the 14th, at Northgate!!!!!! Anyone get the email?

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                  The Character Warehouse opens this Saturday, the 14th, at Northgate!!!!!! Anyone get the email?
                  No I didn't. Neat! Hmmmm

Anyone want to move the meet up that way?

Comment

Sorry I've been MIA on this one...Sawyer is supposed to go to a birthday party smack dab in the middle of the afternoon on Saturday so I think we are out. I've heard conflicting reports on if little kids would really enjoy this movie so that doesn't help me want to rush out and see it with the kids anyway. I'm totally in for Princess and the Frog...at least I plan to be totally in unless something amazing happens!
                    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

With the Warehouse store opening in the Northgate Mall, anyone want to move the meet up there and we can see the movie at the Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX nearby?

Here is their showing schedule for Saturday.

Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX Showtimes and Tickets

What is everyone's thoughts?

Comment

"Chirp, chirP"

Comment

I am going to do a last call here. There does not seem to be a lot of interest in seeing Christmas Carol on Saturday. Everyone seems to be busy. Unless I hear from someone before tomorrow night, I am going to postpone the meet until Princess and the Frog. It seems there is a lot more anticipation for that film.

Comment

Postponed!

I think it might be best if we put this off for a while. We will have a meet up for Princess and the Frog next month. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Comment

I think that was a good call! ha! I woke at 1 today and nobody was speaking up. I'm headed to the outlet tomorrow and will let you all know if it's worthwhile. I live closer to this one, thankfully!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X