This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Eve of Fun at Disneyland!

MiceChat New Years Eve Meet - Ring in 2010!

Planning on being at Disneyland for New Years? Then join MiceChat for some New Year fun and folly. Come and go as you wish, and use this schedule as a guide to where we might be.

Planning to meet us during the day, and don't know where we are? Want to share your New Years wishes with the group?
    Call the MiceChat New Years Eve Meet line at (949)-336-2779!

12:00 Noon - Central Plaza (Hub) at Disneyland - The fun starts with a classic hub meet. We'll hang out and talk for a few minutes, and then go somewhere for lunch. We'll follow this with some classic Disneyland attractions.

5:00 PM - Monster's Inc. in DCA - Time to skip the Disneyland crouds, and enjoy a wonderful night in California Adventure. We'll start the meet just outside Monster's Inc. (in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot). We'll ride Monster's and Tower, then ride what we can before Dinner.

6:30 PM - Dinner at Pacific Wharf - Get dinner wherever you would like, and meet us at the Pacific Wharf seating.

8:00 PM - Lounge at the Golden Vine Winery - Meet us for some sips and nibbles after dinner. We'll spend most of our night just relaxing and enjoying the park at night.

11:45 PM - Paradise Pier - This is it, the final countdown to 2010. We'll enjoy the countdown from Paradise Pier near TSMM. We should be able to see both the Disneyland and DCA midnight fireworks!
    -Monorail Man

Re: New Years Eve of Fun at Disneyland!

Sounds like fun. I'll be there for as much as I can. I'm still recovering from pneumonia but can't pass up a chance to ring in the new year with good friends.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish Ken and I could be there. Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

I plan on being there after work. I requested an early shift this year so I can go hang out with you guys, Melissa told me how much fun last year was!!
        PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Like last year I can not stay to ring in the New year with you.

I will stay as long I can.

See you there.
          Last edited by akfandisney; 12-28-2009, 08:00 PM.

Toy Story Mania construction:
          Older photo
          New Photo

Member of
          MiceChat WDW Trip
          Next trip
          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Not sure if we're going to make it this year or not.
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
              Sounds like fun. I'll be there for as much as I can. I'm still recovering from pneumonia but can't pass up a chance to ring in the new year with good friends.
              I was sick for a week, Flu
              Christmas was not fun.

GET well!!!
              Last edited by akfandisney; 12-28-2009, 08:00 PM.

Toy Story Mania construction:
              Older photo
              New Photo

Member of
              MiceChat WDW Trip
              Next trip
              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

MickeyMaxx and I plan on being there for at least some of the fun! We'll probably start out at the noon meet and see how it goes from there.
                Rick

Comment

sorry no can do. I gotta work that day oh darn. but i hope you guys enjoy your selfs. and have a happy new year. maybe next year I will go. this past new years eve was a awesome because of the fog. have fun.

Comment

Hugs and I hope you are feeling better

Comment

I'll be there, I plan on arriving as early as possible, see you guys there, It's gonna be a great day

Comment

Does anyone know why the schedule shows the Fireworks at 11:30 pm and not Midnight?

Comment

We'll be at the park at 8AM, so I expect to see you all (and hopefully a healthy Dusty who I haven't seen since before Labor Day) at noon for the meet at the hub.
                          As this is my little one's first late night NYE, I doubt I'll be following you guys into DCA. She'll want to be in Disneyland for the big countdown. She's already looking forward to the 12:15 AM Jump Jive and Boogie show at Carnation Gardens, but I'll be surprised if she isn't back at the hotel asleep with her Mom by 11PM!
                          First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                          First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                          BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

My friend and I will be down at the resort for NYE, a first for me! She doesn't visit very often so I suspect she'll want to spend more time at Disneyland, but we'll try and swing by the Noon meet.

Comment

Oh wow, Dusty, be well. Perhaps you should meet everyone at noon and have lunch then go home. You don't want to be out in the cold night air if you're getting over pneumonia!
                              Gullywhumper is back on the Rivers of America!

Comment

I will be going to take a few pictures of crowds/shows etc... but once the crowds get crazy at night that's when I "play it by ear".....

Hope you all have fun!

Comment

happy 2010 everyone!!!!
                                  Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
                                  twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
                                  myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
                                  Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
                                  youtube.com/svhwdwnut

Comment

I'll be there with a couple of newbie passholders (gave 'em passes for Christmas). Have never been to a MiceChat meet and am looking forward to it. Getting there early (9:00 a.m.) and staying until park closures. Probably do the countdown at the castle. Just looked at the schedule on the Disneyland website...a Fantasmic! at 11:55? Glad to hear of fireworks at DCA though. Always love the disco dance party on Main Street when it gets late! You'd never know it from the parades but the Main Street sound system really "bumps" when they crank up the volume. Last year I could feel the thumping of the beat from Splash Mountain! Happy New Year everyone and I look forward to rubbing elbows (among other parts) with the tens of thousands of other revelers in confetti party hats and one note horns! It's a tradition. Haven't missed it in over 20 years now.
                                    Last edited by Crazee4mm; 12-30-2009, 12:41 PM. Reason: clarity
                                    One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Would anyone who is going be willing to get me a map from Disneyland and one from DCA? :beg:
                                      Good morning, son
                                      In twenty years from now
                                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                      It was pain
                                      Sunny days and rain
                                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Anyone planning on going to DCA, looks like you might get a free Disneyland ticket too!

http://ocresort.freedomblogging.com/...-passes/30013/
                                        Last edited by yoyoflamingo; 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM.
                                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X