This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 25th Last Flight to Endor

Join Us from Mice at Work Podcast to say good bye to one of our favorite attractions based on the amazing Star Wars Movies.

The Event will have many different parts to it including.

*Tomorrowland Morning at 8:15 AM we meet in front of Star Tours. We will ride all Tomorrowland rides Starting with Star Tours. Then on to Space Mountain, Nemo, Captain EO, Autotopia, Buzz and Matterhorn.

*Meet at Noon In Front of The "A" In California Adventure to get Tickets for The Wonderful World of Color.

*At Night we'll all Watch World of Color at 9:15.

*End our day with riding the Last Flight to Endor right as the Park Closing at Midnight.

Anyone and Everyone is invited to come ride with us all day, and of course besides riding Star Tours we will Ride many other rides (Including Indian Jones).

If you have any Questions or are going to Attend post on this Thread. See you guys Soon!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136862296332146
    ^And Join us on Facebook^
    Last edited by JerrodDRagon; 07-09-2010, 08:43 PM.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: July 25th Last Flight to Endor

I'm glad to be part of this podcast...
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

July 25th Last Flight to Endor

Join Us from Mice at Work Podcast to say good bye to one of our favorite attractions based on the amazing Star Wars Movies.

The Event will have many different parts to it including.

*Tomorrowland Morning at 8:15 AM we meet in front of Star Tours. We will ride all Tomorrowland rides Starting with Star Tours. Then on to Space Mountain, Nemo, Captain EO, Autotopia, Buzz and Matterhorn.

*Meet at Noon In Front of The "A" In California Adventure to get Tickets for The Wonderful World of Color.

*At Night we'll all Watch World of Color at 9:15.

*End our day with riding the Last Flight to Endor right as the Park Closing at Midnight.

Anyone and Everyone is invited to come ride with us all day, and of course besides riding Star Tours we will Ride many other rides (Including Indian Jones).

If you have any Questions or are going to Attend post on this Thread. See you guys Soon!!!!

Login | Facebook
      ^And Join us on Facebook^
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

Gonna miss Star Tours :/

Comment

I thought July 26 was the last day.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
              It is.

(Shhhh!)
              How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
              :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I'm gonna miss it.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I loved the original ride from the very first time I went on it. But its had a good run, and its time to take it to the next level. While I will miss the original, I'm looking forward to the new version.

To bad I won't be in the resort until September after it closes.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                    I'm thinking that this event is more about it being on a day when more people can go and do it (Sunday) than it being the actual last day -- at least, I hope that's the case. )

Anyhow, I will miss Star Tours. I'm glad I will be able to enjoy it the entire week before it's closes. :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X