This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 17 - 55th Anniversary Meet?

I looked around MiceChat and didn't find anything about a meet on July 17. Disneyland won't publicize any plans for any ceremonies. etc... but I'm sure they'll do some kind of something that morning.

I got a really good deal on a suite hotel through Expedia.com so I'm coming down for a 3-day weekend. Since I don't see anything else planned and it is a week away, I'll just put this out there:

On Saturday, July 17th, Sandy and I will be at whatever ceremony (probably early morning) they are having. I'm sure we'll see a lot of you there. We'll also be at the 1:30 Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show. If any of you fun, funny or fun-loving MiceChatters want to come by, say hi and join us for the 1:30 show, we would live to have you join us. One of the best Billy Hill shows I've ever seen was one full of MiceChatters, so I hope to see a bunch of you there!
    Bret o
    DisneylandGuy@Yahoo.com

Re: July 17 - 55th Anniversary Meet?

Micechat usually plans a meet up for both the 17th and 18th, so keep an eye out for that post

Comment

I'll be going to the 55th so I hope they make some sort of meet.
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I've been hoping to read about an anniversary meet, but nothing so far.
        Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

I was just wondering about this, too. I'll be there with some friends who aren't micechatters, so I problably won't recognize any of you (since I have yet to go to a meet). But I have been on DL's birthday before and remember it to be a very social event. So if you run into a brunette who asks in conversation (maybe standing in line) if you're on micechat, say "heck yes!"
          Oo-de-lally!

Comment

A friend of mine who works at plaza said that from 9-11am at the gallery there is something going on there and then something was happening in town square at noon with the president of the resort. And then again at 4:15 to hear Walts opening day speach. I was told that the speach will be played thru out the whole park. That is all I know as of today, tuesday.
            Last edited by PurpleDove; 07-15-2010, 01:40 AM. Reason: Added more info
            o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

I WILL BE there at DL on July 17th, but I am not sure I will be able to participate in official meets since I am not traveling alone and my tiime is limited and my schedule is packed full. But look for the guy in a wacky "Tokyo Disneyland 27th anniversary pink and white with Mickey dressed like the Mad hatter" teeshirt (my tradition is to wear a tee from the previous park's anniversary on the next park's anniversary day) and feel free to stop me and say hello. I won't bite.

Comment

I'll be there too! It's gonna be awesome! Only 2 more days!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

On the 9th Disney posted their scheduled anniversary events and merchandise:

A Look at the 55th Anniversary Festivities Disney Parks Blog

Comment

I need to renew my AP. This is a good excuse to do so.
                    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

well I will be there if anyone wants to meet up and celebrate disneylands 55th, let me know

Comment

Okay I'm done waiting for a official meet thread, so when and where do you guys wanna meet up at?

Comment

I will be there, but as to an offical meet, I am not sure. I will be there in town square for all the happenings. And at the castle for the college band set. But before all that, I will be getting the pin for the birthday.
                          o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

I'm meeting a few people from another board (small group) at 11:15 in front of the firestation/ under walt's apartment if you want to join us for the festivities at noon. I'll be the 6 foot tall brunette wearing the tie-dye with a green Mickey head in the pattern.
                            I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X