Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

July 17 - 55th Anniversary Meet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 17 - 55th Anniversary Meet?

I looked around MiceChat and didn't find anything about a meet on July 17. Disneyland won't publicize any plans for any ceremonies. etc... but I'm sure they'll do some kind of something that morning.

I got a really good deal on a suite hotel through Expedia.com so I'm coming down for a 3-day weekend. Since I don't see anything else planned and it is a week away, I'll just put this out there:

On Saturday, July 17th, Sandy and I will be at whatever ceremony (probably early morning) they are having. I'm sure we'll see a lot of you there. We'll also be at the 1:30 Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show. If any of you fun, funny or fun-loving MiceChatters want to come by, say hi and join us for the 1:30 show, we would live to have you join us. One of the best Billy Hill shows I've ever seen was one full of MiceChatters, so I hope to see a bunch of you there!
    Bret o
    DisneylandGuy@Yahoo.com

Re: July 17 - 55th Anniversary Meet?

Micechat usually plans a meet up for both the 17th and 18th, so keep an eye out for that post

Comment

I'll be going to the 55th so I hope they make some sort of meet.
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I've been hoping to read about an anniversary meet, but nothing so far.
        Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

I was just wondering about this, too. I'll be there with some friends who aren't micechatters, so I problably won't recognize any of you (since I have yet to go to a meet). But I have been on DL's birthday before and remember it to be a very social event. So if you run into a brunette who asks in conversation (maybe standing in line) if you're on micechat, say "heck yes!"
          Oo-de-lally!

Comment

A friend of mine who works at plaza said that from 9-11am at the gallery there is something going on there and then something was happening in town square at noon with the president of the resort. And then again at 4:15 to hear Walts opening day speach. I was told that the speach will be played thru out the whole park. That is all I know as of today, tuesday.
            Last edited by PurpleDove; 07-15-2010, 02:40 AM. Reason: Added more info
            o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

I WILL BE there at DL on July 17th, but I am not sure I will be able to participate in official meets since I am not traveling alone and my tiime is limited and my schedule is packed full. But look for the guy in a wacky "Tokyo Disneyland 27th anniversary pink and white with Mickey dressed like the Mad hatter" teeshirt (my tradition is to wear a tee from the previous park's anniversary on the next park's anniversary day) and feel free to stop me and say hello. I won't bite.

Comment

I'll be there too! It's gonna be awesome! Only 2 more days!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

On the 9th Disney posted their scheduled anniversary events and merchandise:

A Look at the 55th Anniversary Festivities Disney Parks Blog

Comment

I need to renew my AP. This is a good excuse to do so.
                    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

well I will be there if anyone wants to meet up and celebrate disneylands 55th, let me know

Comment

Okay I'm done waiting for a official meet thread, so when and where do you guys wanna meet up at?

Comment

I will be there, but as to an offical meet, I am not sure. I will be there in town square for all the happenings. And at the castle for the college band set. But before all that, I will be getting the pin for the birthday.
                          o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

I'm meeting a few people from another board (small group) at 11:15 in front of the firestation/ under walt's apartment if you want to join us for the festivities at noon. I'll be the 6 foot tall brunette wearing the tie-dye with a green Mickey head in the pattern.
                            I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X