This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Bar Farewell

According to Mouseplanet's Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix; "...The Lost Bar and Croc's Bits 'n' Bites are scheduled to close on August 1. This entire complex will be demolished as part of the renovation plan, and will become part of the newly expanded pool area."

I just called the Lost Bar and spoke with Jake, who assured me that Sunday is their last night.

Since nobody has posted an official meet, let me put this out there - We'll be at the Lost Bar after the 10:15 World of Color show Sunday night. I'll be there with my Friends Julie, Sandy and Tina. If any of you would like to join us to bid a fond farewell to a favorite watering hole at the resort (for a few years anyway) please join us and let's make it a Party!

I will not be driving, so feel free to keep buying me drinks even though I appear to be intoxicated.
    Last edited by DisneylandGuy; 07-29-2010, 08:12 PM. Reason: Just called, Sunday Night is the last night they're open.
    Bret o
    DisneylandGuy@Yahoo.com

Re: Lost Bar Farewell

if i only had a car then i would go. have fun.

Comment

So sad that Lost Bar is going the way of yesterland. Someone who'll be there on closing night, please have a drink and shake the bartender's hand for me. And bruise your knee on the monstrous metal chairs.
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Can't say I'm gonna miss the place. Any bar that serves a Martini in a plastic dixie cup needs to go.
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

I will miss the Jungle Boats behind it... many funny memories of those.
          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X