• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hyperlitehunny
    aka LIANNA
    • Dec 2007

SF Bay Area MCers?

Hi all!

I was wondering if there were any MCers here in the SF Bay Area that would be interested in getting together or just hanging out. We could go watch a movie or grab dinner or the like.

Mainly, I'm just interested in meeting people around the area. I'm from San Jose, but I'm open to locations anywhere around the Bay. (=

- Lianna

~Lianna~
  • Experiment 626
    Nor Cal AP'er
    • May 2009

Re: SF Bay Area MCers?

I'm interested,I'm in Sunnyvale btw. I've been wanting to check out The Walt Disney Museum n Pixar 25 Years of Animation at the Oakland Museum as well. This would be a cool Mice Chatters thing to do.

PIXAR: 25 Years of Animation | Oakland Museum of California
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

• planetbogg
      • Jul 2006

I'm open to meeting as well. I'm in San Francisco during the week but Sunnyvale during the weekends. Would you guys be up for going to the Beauty and the Beast sing along?

Comment

• hyperlitehunny
        aka LIANNA
        • Dec 2007

Hi everyone! Nice to see some interest

Sorry for the lack of postings, SJSU just started and I've been adjusting to a new routine these days.

My schedule varies a lot, and I tend to be all over the place. I work in Cupertino, and as I mentioned above, go to school at San Jose State. During some weekends, I am either in San Rafael (visiting the boyfriend) or working.

I have yet to visit the Disney Museum in SF, and thanks for the link to the Pixar exhibit link, Experiment 626! I'm down for that as well.

planetbogg: The Beauty and the Beast sing along sounds like so much fun! I'm available for the 9/29 date, but not the 10/2 date \=

I hope we can plan a little mini meet! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting you all eventually!

~Lianna~

Comment

• OogieBoogie
          Supervillan Extrodinaire
          MiceChat News Team
          • Sep 2005

I'm up in Oakland. Would be nice to get a SF Bay MC group together.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

• planetbogg
            • Jul 2006

I'm up for meeting on the 29th, they're showing it at 6:30pm. Here's the link to the theaters, I prefer Metreon, but am open to anything that's close to a BART station. Theatre Locations for Upcoming Events

Comment

• JungleCruiseFan
              Future Skipper
              • Jul 2009

I'm in Walnut Creek, and I'm also open to somewhere that's pretty BART-accessible.

Comment

• OogieBoogie
                Supervillan Extrodinaire
                MiceChat News Team
                • Sep 2005

Metreon sounds good.

If you want to see it at Bay Street in Emeryville, you can take BART to the MacArthur station then take the free Emergy-go-round shuttle down to Bay Street. It lets you off right in front of the theater.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

Comment

• Homan
                  MiceChatter
                  • May 2009

Foster City MCer here. Can't make the 29th, but if any of you want company to the Walt Disney Family Museum let me know, I am a member and love and excuse to use my pass. By the way anyone going to Destination D here? Or Any of the WDFM events? I am going to the Evolution of Mickey Mouse lecture, and the Walt Disney Birthday lecture.

Comment

• planetbogg
                    • Jul 2006

I get off late in work, so I can probably just make the 6:30 showing at the Meteron. If anyone else wants to go, I'd be happy to meet up.

Also, I'll be at Destination D as well, I'm looking forward to all the presentations!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X