MiceChat Voyage on the new Disney Dream - Oct 23 through 27th, 2011 - Join Us!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jo4brains1
    MiceChatter
    • Jan 2011

Re: MiceChat Voyage on the new Disney Dream - Oct 23 through 27th, 2011 - Join Us!

I can miss a week of school for this!
    -Judge me by who I am in the real world, not by what I say on MiceChat.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Facebook <Feel Free to add me, just say you're from Micechat.

Comment

• Joshnyah
      Hukuna Matata!
      • Jan 2008

Re: MiceChat Voyage on the new Disney Dream - Oct 23 through 27th, 2011 - Join Us!

Cool Just Reserved our room and saved about 40% off my room with my Southwest Discount. What night are you guys heading down? I booked our hotel for the 18-23 So we will have a whole 5 Days to see as much as we can of WDW for our first time.

This is going to be the best month,
      Going to all of the Haunts
      Going on the Cruise First time!
      Getting Hitched
      Going to WDW 1st time

Comment

• keith1phx
        1 of 5DQ
        • Oct 2008

Is anyone excited yet??
        I will be soooooo glad when this cruise arrives.

Comment

• BigDisneyKid
          ******** Approved Travel
          • Jun 2010

I, for one, am VERY excited!! Getting to cruise on the Disney Dream for the first time and meeting all the Micechatters! I'm bringing along my sister, niece and her cousin for the fun. Sorry we won't be joining y'all for the pre-stay, but my niece already had birthday stuff planned so we're hanging at WDW after the cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
          Laura
          _____
          Email:[email protected]
          www.FairyGodmotherTravel.com

Official Mice Chat Approved Travel Partner
          Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation

Comment

• Arilvdc
            Fairy Godmother Travel

• Jan 2005

I just booked all of our excursions, dining, and spa! Now if we could only get the Palo brunch we'd be set! Well that and it won't let me do online check in.

We decided to stay on the ship at Nassau and hopefully take advantage of the port day specials in the spa, and maybe do their beer tasting and the cocktail mixing class. Atlantis is just so big that we're planning on taking a whole vacation there in the future instead of a few hours.
            ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

• flynnibus
              MiceChatter
              • Jun 2006

anyone have any info on how horror nights impacts the Universal parks? Is it just UO, or IOA too? We are considering doing Universal after the cruise... but I don't want really shortened days in the parks due to a hard ticket when I have to pay full price for the day ticket
              Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
              Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
              Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

• Dustysage
                Man of mystery and
                MiceChat Administrator
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                anyone have any info on how horror nights impacts the Universal parks? Is it just UO, or IOA too? We are considering doing Universal after the cruise... but I don't want really shortened days in the parks due to a hard ticket when I have to pay full price for the day ticket
                There is no doubt that Horror Nights impacts the parks as you get closer to Halloween. However, Haunt is only at the Studios and not at IoA. You'll find that IoA typically has longer hours than the studios.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                Save

Comment

• Trekkie Dad
                  state supported cyclist
                  • Sep 2005

FYI, Jimmie and I have been matched up with a Bahamian couple in Nassau for a day of cultural exchange. It was set up through the tourist bureau at The Bahamas | Explore The Islands Of The Bahamas. We decided to give this a try instead of one of the standard shore excursions.
                  Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                  2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                  2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                  sigpic

Comment

• Fairy Godmother Travel
                    MiceChatter
                    • Sep 2008

That is SO cool! what exactly is involved?
                    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

• LittleImagineer
                      Future Imagineer! =D
                      • Jun 2009

We'll be missing you guys be a few weeks! Darn): Anyways, I hope you all have tons of fun!! It should be a blast! Definitely want to see lots of pictures
                      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                      Disney is my life <3
                      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                      Future Imagineer <3
                      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

• flynnibus
                        MiceChatter
                        • Jun 2006

can't believe it's less then a week away.. we've still done almost no planning! just plan on showing up with our excursions booked

Am I evil? yes, I am

Comment

• keith1phx
                          1 of 5DQ
                          • Oct 2008

What a fabulous time we had with the MiceChat folks. Can't wait for the cruises to come

Comment

• Barbaraann
                            Chicago Gal
                            • Apr 2005

I've been wondering if this took place yet. Have a wonderful time, all of you are going. Why do people always say that? Of course everyone will have a great time, how can you not? It has all the makings of a wonderful experience.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

• Trekkie Dad
                              state supported cyclist
                              • Sep 2005

Just over. Some of us are still in the airport!
                              Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                              2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                              2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                              sigpic

Comment

• Barbaraann
                                Chicago Gal
                                • Apr 2005

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Pictures anyone, for those of us less fortunate?
                                BarbaraAnn

Comment

• flynnibus
                                  MiceChatter
                                  • Jun 2006

just got back after our long drive home. tomorrow may bring some postings

Am I evil? yes, I am

Comment

• penguinsoda
                                    Jester of Randomness
                                    MiceChat Moderator
                                    • Jan 2005

Yes! I'm hoping that once everyone recovers that there will be LOTS of trip reports!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X