Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Pacific Northwest Mousemeet 2011, June 25th, Lynnwood WA

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Northwest Mousemeet 2011, June 25th, Lynnwood WA

Hi everyone,

It is time once again for the Happiest Event in the Northwest; The Pacific Northwest Mousemeet. This is a local event here in Washington that is run by the fans, for the fans. For the last 2 years this event has brought Disney Legends like Bob Gurr and Margaret Kerry to Seattle to meet their fans.

This years event is on June 25th at the Lynnwood Convention Center. Here is a link to the website.

Home

Tickets go on sale to the public on April 3rd. Past attendees and newsletter subscribers will have pre-purchase opportunities before then. The Keynote speaker should be announced soon.

So are you thinking about coming? If so post here and let us know.
    You Betcha!
    50.00%
    I will seriously consider attending.
    50.00%

Re: Pacific Northwest Mousemeet 2011, June 25th, Lynnwood WA

Please make sure you keep poking me so I don't forget and think it's happening in August like usual!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
      Please make sure you keep poking me so I don't forget and think it's happening in August like usual!
      Noted!

Comment

So I just figured out where the Micechat after party is going to be. Blazing Onion is opening a location at the Alderwood Mall. Yeah.

Comment

If you attended last year's Pacific Northwest MouseMeet you will have an opportunity to get your tickets on March 28th. Be sure to check your email for this exclusive invitation.

Comment

Sounds like Jeff Kurtti is involved in some capacity. I really enjoyed his brief talk about the Walt Disney Family Museum last year, so I hope he is used even more this time around.

I don't know if I'll go again. It's a bit of a hassle coming all the way from Vancouver. I wish they'd announce the speakers and other details before putting tickets on sale, because I'm probably going to wait and see at this point.
            My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
              I don't know if I'll go again. It's a bit of a hassle coming all the way from Vancouver. I wish they'd announce the speakers and other details before putting tickets on sale, because I'm probably going to wait and see at this point.
              Yeah I am not sure what the hold up is on announcing the speakers. I will be going regardless, but I know it will make the decision for some people. YOu are probably all right with waiting as it did not sell out until a week or so beforehand.

Comment

I don't know. I will need to check with my summer school schedule. Summer quarter I have class every Friday/Saturday along with T/Th... (And it's the part-time program...).

Comment

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for newsletter members and Facebook friends.

Comment

How do we buy tickets, once thay're on sale?

Comment

Once they go on sale, go to their website and there will be links there. They are purchased via paypal. It actually goes really easy. They will be on sale to everyone at noon on Sunday (today).

Comment

This whole "buy your tickets and then later we'll tell you who is going to be there" is a bit of a pain, IMO. I have family trying to plan a family reunion road trip and me trying to decide if Cait and I are going to this is the cog in the wheel of planning. If I want to go on the trip, they will move dates (we get out of school later than the rest of the family) to allow us to go, but it will be June 23 - July 2. But to change dates, they need to know NOW. So...it's just frustrating. I can't do both and really wish I could but they can't delay that much to allow for both. Dangnabit.
                        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                        then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                          This whole "buy your tickets and then later we'll tell you who is going to be there" is a bit of a pain, IMO.
                          You are not the first person I have heard complain about that. I do not know what the hold-up is exactly, nor do I know who the guest is. Not knowing about the special guests is why I have not been pushing this years event quite as much as normal.

Comment

I probably won't have work or school that weekend... If I base it on this month's schedule and when Spring quarter ends, summer starts. But I don't know if I want to schlep all the way down there for people I don't know... Last years guests I had no clue who most were.

Comment

From the official website:

We are very proud to announce the first of our celebrity Guest Speakers for this year's PNW Mouse Meet:

DISNEY HISTORIAN and FORMER IMAGINEER:

I really enjoyed his brief talk last year, so my interest in attending this year just went up a notch. I was also impressed how he hung out the entire day autographing the books he donated.

Deb Wills is back as well, but I didn't find her particularly interesting, mostly because her overview of happenings at WDW was things I already knew about.
                              My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X